Introducing Media Group of America, LLC
WASHINGTON, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Former NRSC & RGA Digital Director Alex Skatell and Former RGA Executive Director Phil Musser announce the launch of MGA Holdings LLC.
Formed in March of 2013, MGA Holdings houses three core businesses – outlined below – that collectively address challenges and opportunities evident in the aftermath of the 2012 campaign. Each company is established as an LLC, is led by a core team of creative professionals, and has a roster of top tier clients at this time.
"After the 2012 campaign it became clear our side needed to invest and focus on recruiting and cultivating our creative talent, developing modern campaign tools, and improving our ability to reach voters in certain demographics," said Alex Skatell, Co-Founder and President. "The portfolio companies of MGA Holdings address these challenges from an outside perspective that allows for maximum flexibility and scale."
"Alex is one of the most capable young operatives in the digital space. His proven track record with respect to raising money online, building engaged audiences, and having measured success has already laid a firm foundation for our new company and brings great value to our clients," said Phil Musser, also a Co-Founder.
The new firm has offices in Washington, DC and Charleston, SC.
The Media Group of America, LLC Has Three Core Components
IMGE - Talent Incubator and Digital Consulting
- IMGE is a consulting firm that works with companies, associations and candidates to develop and execute digital strategy.
- IMGE delivers value at a lower cost than traditional consulting firms.
- IMGE has assembled a cutting edge team of young strategists, creative talent, and videographers.
MGA Media - Media Company Targeting Content to Niche Audiences
- Flagship property is IJReview.com that generated over 3 million unique visits in March, 11 million page views.
- MGA is pioneering the use of data and targeting to provide the best content to the most receptive audience and will continue to grow its footprint.
Gravity - Technology Tool To Organize and Collect Data for Campaigns.
- Gravity is a technology tool to help campaigns, committees, & consultants collect, manage and organize data on donors, supporters, and voters in a cloud-based API architecture.
- Gravity will tackle the core challenge of "siloed" data prevalent in GOP campaigns.
- Gravity will debut to the market in Q2, 2013.
SOURCE Media Group of America, LLC
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.