CHICAGO, April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AFSI, AMD, C, FCX, and NVDA.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- AFSI: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AFSI&prnumber=40520170
- AMD: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AMD&prnumber=40520170
- C: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=C&prnumber=40520170
- FCX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fcx&prnumber=40520170
- NVDA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=nvda&prnumber=40520170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investors-stock-options-trade-ideas-for-amtrust-financial-advanced-micro-devices-citigroup-freeport-mcmoran-and-nvidia-300435078.html