CHICAGO, Feb. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for FB, FNSR, GIS, RF, and UN.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- FB: Facebook Inc. operates a social networking website. The Company's products are Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Oculus. Its products enable people to connect and share through mobile devices and personal computers.
- FNSR: Finisar Corp. is a provider of optical subsystems and components that are used in data communication and telecommunication applications.
- GIS: General Mills Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It supplies branded and unbranded food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries.
- RF: Regions Financial Corp. provides traditional commercial, retail and mortgage banking services, & other financial services in the fields of asset management, wealth management, securities brokerage, insurance, trust services, and other specialty financing.
- UN: Unilever NV is a supplier of fast moving consumer goods. Its areas of operations are Personal Care, Home Care, Foods and Refreshment.