CHICAGO, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for ACAD, BITA, MET, NKE, and UPS.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- ACAD: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=acad&prnumber=92820162
- BITA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BITA&prnumber=92820162
- MET: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=MET&prnumber=92820162
- NKE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=NKE&prnumber=92820162
- UPS: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=UPS&prnumber=92820162
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investorsobserver-releases-covered-call-reports-for-metlife-incorporated-nike-bitauto-holdings-united-parcel-service-and-acadia-pharmaceuticals-300335595.html