CHICAGO, Aug. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for ACAD, JBL, OPK, VMW, and WLL.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- ACAD: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=acad&prnumber=80220162
- JBL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=JBL&prnumber=80220162
- OPK: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=opk&prnumber=80220162
- VMW: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=VMW&prnumber=80220162
- WLL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=wll&prnumber=80220162
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investorsobserver-releases-covered-call-reports-for-opko-health-acadia-pharmaceuticals-whiting-petroleum-vmware-and-jabil-circuit-300307608.html