DUBLIN, Mar. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IoT Database Infrastructure and DB Services 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
The report includes detailed forecasts for IoT Database Infrastructure and DB Services from 2017 to 2022.
This research evaluates IoT Database Infrastructure and DB services technologies, strategies, and market opportunities. The report assesses market needs and solutions, providing a view of the future requirements for IoT Networks and Systems. This report also analyzes the telecom and computing database services industry as a whole, examining existing technologies, industry practices and procedures, and identifying what is anticipated to apply to IoT and what will not apply.
There is a long history of database infrastructure and services in the telecom and computing industries. Examples of database services include number portability, toll-free calling, calling name, ENUM, and many others. There is an emerging opportunity for Internet of Things (IoT) database infrastructure services to support inter-working and access to IoT related resources, most notably data associated with IoT events gathered from IoT Devices and sensors.
- Leading segment will be software and apps through 2022
- Initial IoT DB services will be a silo model and fragmented in nature
- Longer term, IoT DB services will be offered in as a service model
- There is a growing need for IoT Orchestration and Mediation services
- The IoT industry will leverage lessons learned from current DB services
- Datacenter operators will benefit from massive growth in IoT infrastructure
- Managed communications providers will benefit from value-added IoT data services
1 Executive Summary
2 IoT Database Infrastructure and DB Services
3 IoT Database Infrastructure and Service Forecast 2017 - 2022
4 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9f87r5/iot_database
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iot-database-infrastructure-and-db-services-2017-2022-growing-need-for-iot-orchestration--mediation-services---research-and-markets-300422625.html
SOURCE Research and Markets