DUBLIN, Apr. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IoT Network, Systems, and Operations Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
These research findings provide data and forecasts for multiple IoT Network, Systems, and Operational areas.
The forecasts will provide the user with valuable estimations for adoption, usage, revenue, and more. Each forecast includes a working Excel document, allowing the user to easily input into their own models and projections.
Purchase of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Note: Customers may also purchase individual or custom groupings of forecasts at the Single-user License Price; please contact us for more information.
Key Topics Covered:
- IoT WAN 2017 - 2022
- IoT Sensors 2017 - 2022
- IoT Interoperability 2017 - 2022
- IoT Simulations and 2017 - 2022
- IoT Systems Integration 2017 - 2022
- IoT Security and Privacy 2017 - 2022
- IoT Device Management 2017 - 2022
- IoT Billing and Settlement 2017 - 2022
- IoT Identity Management 2017 - 2022
- IoT Things Management 2017 - 2022
- IoT Service Level Agreements 2017 - 2022
- IoT Authentication and Authorization 2017 - 2022
- IoT Application Programming Interfaces 2017 - 2022
- IoT Monitoring, Surveillance, and Reporting 2017 - 2022
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/939w48/iot_network
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iot-network-systems-and-operations-forecasts-to-2022-estimations-for-adoption-usage-revenue--more---research-and-markets-300440993.html
SOURCE Research and Markets