Iran Oil Refinery Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021, the oil refinery chemicals market in Iran is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the next five years.
Oil refinery chemicals are used in crude oil refining processes as intermediates and primary feedstock for the production of finished products, such as petroleum, diesel, kerosene, aviation fuels, fuel oils, lubricating oils, etc. Second only to Saudi Arabia, Iran controls the second largest refining capacity in the Middle East region.
Expanding refining capacity in Iran is boosting demand for oil refinery chemicals in the country. Moreover, removal of sanctions imposed by the United States and Western European countries is anticipated to bolster exports of processed petroleum products from the country, which is expected to positively influence Iran oil refinery chemicals market during 2016-2021. Furthermore, increase in the production of high octane number gasoline and diesel in order to meet the Euro-4 and Euro-5 regulations is expected to aid the oil refinery chemicals market in Iran over the next five years.
In 2015, merchant hydrogen held the largest share in the Iran oil refinery chemicals market, owing to growing demand for hydrogen due to its ability to remove undesirable pollutants from crude oil products. Refining catalysts, pH adjusters and corrosion inhibitors are the other major oil refinery chemicals consumed in Iran. In addition to domestic players, several global players such as Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., and Sud Chemie are also operating in Iran oil refinery chemicals market.
Market Trends & Developments
- European Standards for Transportation Fuels
- Domestic Production of Catalyst
- Removal of Sanctions against Iran
- Iran to Buy Shares in 6 Countries' Refineries
- Growing Demand for Catalytic Hydrotreating
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil Refinery Chemicals Market Overview
5. Iran Oil Refinery Chemicals Market Outlook
6. Iran Refinery Merchant Hydrogen Market Outlook
7. Iran Refinery Catalysts Market Outlook
8. Iran Refinery pH Adjuster Market Outlook
9. Iran Refinery Corrosion Inhibitor Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Iran Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Air Liquide Emirates for Industrial Gases
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Haldor Topsoe
- Iranian Catalyst Development
- Pars Lian Chemical Company (Ltd)
- Sarv Oil & Gas Development Industries
- Süd-Chemie Qatar W.L.L
- The Zoranoc Oilfield Chemical
- Travis Iran Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbmffj/iran_oil_refinery
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iran-oil-refinery-chemicals-market-competition-analysis-forecasts-and-opportunities-2021---growing-demand-for-catalytic-hydrotreating---research-and-markets-300279354.html
SOURCE Research and Markets