IronKey Unveils D200 Secure USB Flash Drives New Drives Deliver Unprecedented Protection, Mobility and Affordability for Mobile Workers
LOS ALTOS, Calif., Nov. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- IronKey, maker of the world's most secure flash drive, today announced the launch of its D200 devices, providing more choice for consumers, government and enterprise customers. A manageable, secure USB device, the D200 offers superior value due to its high security, remote update capabilities and low total cost of ownership. It expands IronKey's product offering beyond the ultra-fast S200. D200 drives are ideal for workers that store, transport and share large amounts of data, both in the office and in the field.
Key Features of IronKey D200:
- Includes new policy enforcement, usability and field-maintenance capabilities
- Ideal for users with high volume storage needs
- Cost effective memory is ideal for mass deployments
- Dual-channel architecture enables rapid data transfer rates
- Doubles as a strong authentication token
- Meets the rigorous security requirements for FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validation
- Provides secure management of encryption keys
- Self-defending against physical, malware and password attacks
David Jevans, CEO at IronKey said:
"As mobile devices become more ubiquitous, it is imperative for enterprise organizations to be able to track, manage, maintain and update the USB drives in use in the organization. Many of our large government and enterprise customers require the ability to update and upgrade devices in the field. The addition of the D200 devices to the IronKey line provides this functionality and allows us to offer more management and more choices without ever compromising on security."
IronKey D200 devices are available immediately. For more information, visit www.ironkey.com.
Social Media Destinations:
IronKey CEO Blog: http://blog.ironkey.com/
- IronKey Forum: https://forum.ironkey.com/
- Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/ironkey-inc
- About FIPS 140-2 validation: https://www.ironkey.com/FIPS140
- IronKey FIPS Certificate: http://cs-www.ncsl.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140crt/140crt1149.pdf
- IronKey Security Policy: http://cs-www.ncsl.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140sp/140sp1149.pdf
IronKey's award-winning products and services combine the world's most secure flash drive with the world's most powerful USB management software. IronKey's USB flash drives bring the power of authentication, encryption, identity management and privacy to government, businesses and consumers in 23 countries. IronKey's management software and associated services allow enterprises of all sizes, government agencies, the military, and other organizations to take back control of the mobile data that has been leaking out of their organizations due to the uncontrolled proliferation of USB drives. IronKey products are FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validated. With IronKey, organizations centrally administer, remotely manage, and enforce policies on thousands of devices located anywhere in the world. Thousands of customers use IronKey, including Fortune 500 companies, enterprise organizations in financial services, healthcare and legal markets, as well as government agencies, including FEMA, NATO and DHS. For more information, please visit www.IronKey.com.