COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of BRAVO! Cucina Italiana's widely acclaimed new foodie-focused menu debut, the restaurant is introducing its 2-Course Dinner Menu, offered Tuesday, Aug. 23 – Friday, Sept. 30, 2016. Enticing guests with fun, Italian fare featuring premium ingredients woven into classic Italian favorites, the menu's new entrées feature an entirely new taste of approachable Italian dining. Now, guests can enjoy five of these entrées, reflecting BRAVO!'s new culinary-forward "attitude" with fresh, high-quality ingredients, in its 2-Course Dinner Menu.
Presenting dishes from fresh, cut-from-the-sheet pasta to premium quality meats, chicken and seafood, the 2-Course Dinner Menu includes a delectable entrée and salad, and features always fresh, always BRAVO! choices, catering to guests' desires for high-quality Italian food. Following are the dishes offered on the 2-Course Dinner Menu:
Salads (Choice of one)
- BRAVO! Chopped Salad with chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta cheese and red wine vinaigrette
- Insalata Della Casa with chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta and Parmesan dressing
- Antipasti Salad with romaine, sopressata, Provolone, peperoncini, red onion, black olives, marinated red peppers, basil, oregano and red wine vinaigrette
Entrées (Choice of one)
- Pizza BRAVO!: Bursting with Italian flavors, Pizza BRAVO! is topped with spicy sopressata and pepperoncinis, smooth mozzarella/provolone, crushed red pepper and parmesan, and finished with fresh basil and a drizzle of lemon aioli. ($12.99)
- Baked Chicken Parmesan: An Italian classic with BRAVO!'S delicious hand-breaded chicken covered in Pomodoro and mozzarella/provolone cheeses and baked to perfection. Served on top of a bed of fresh herb linguine. ($18.99)
- Linguine Carbonara: A classic pasta dish made with fresh linguine, Alfredo, garlic, Applewood smoked bacon, fresh peas and a creamy white wine and parmesan sauce. Garnished with fresh black pepper. ($15.99) (Sunny side up egg – add $1)
- Grilled Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Goat Cheese: Herb-marinated chicken breast, topped with a sun dried tomato goat cheese garnished with lemon butter sauce, pesto bread crumbs and fresh basil. Served with delicious mashed potatoes and perfectly seasoned haricot vert. ($16.99)
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta: BRAVO!'s fresh capellini with an abundance of sautéed shrimp, garlic, diced tomatoes, dash of lemon juice in white wine sauce topped with pesto breadcrumbs and a garlic crostini. ($16.99)
"Our 2-Course Dinner Menu is a great way for guests to enjoy items from our new foodie-friendly menu, featuring the highest quality ingredients and Italian finesse, at a very reasonable price," said BRAVO! Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. "While our new menu adds a creative twist to classic Italian comfort food, our 2-Course Dinner Menu is 'two' amazing to pass up!"
Tweet this: Fresh, fun and foodie approved! @bravo_italian presents its 2-Course Dinner menu featuring select new menu items starting at $12.99 #MyBravo
About BRAVO! Cucina Italiana
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is a "polished casual" restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle "Cucina Italiana" means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO's popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, as well as flatbreads, pizzas and salads, similar to what one would find in an authentic "ristorante" in Italy. BRAVO! is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants in 33 states including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/its-two-delicious-not-to-enjoy-selected-items-from-bravo-cucina-italianas-new-chef-inspired-modern-menu-presented-in-2-course-dinner-menu-special-offered-aug-23sept-30-300315970.html
SOURCE BRAVO! Cucina Italiana