Jaguar Announces an All-New XF Supercharged Model for the North American Market
"The Jaguar XF Supercharged will offer consumers a compelling luxury sedan choice with benchmark handling ability and truly memorable performance," says Mike O'Driscoll, Managing Director, Jaguar Cars. "This new luxury performance XF Supercharged sedan builds on the tremendous momentum Jaguar has achieved by introducing beautiful fast cars such as the XK sports car, the XF and the XKR and XFR models."
At-A-Glance Highlights -
- 5.0-liter Supercharged AJ-V8 Gen III engine with 470hp (a 12% increase over the 4.2-liter 2009MY supercharged XF) and 424 lb/ft of torque
- 0-60 mph time of 4.9 seconds
- Adaptive Dynamics (the latest in computer controlled continuously variable damping) and Active Differential Control (electronically controlled rear differential) are standard
- Upgraded ventilated disc brakes
- Interior features include: contrast color twin needle stitching on the instrument panel and door top rolls, Jaguar Suedecloth Premium headlining,
Rich Oakveneer (unique to XF Supercharged only), 440W Bowers & Wilkins surround sound system, HD radio, and heated steering wheel
- Exterior features include: unique 20" five triple-spoke Selena-style alloy wheels, "Supercharged" badging on rear trunk lid, quad polished exhaust tailpipes, and silver-gray painted brake calipers
Globally launched at Frankfurt Motor Show in 2007, the XF line has set new standards for the next generation of luxury sports cars. The XF Supercharged expands the already highly acclaimed model line that includes:
- 4.2-liter naturally aspirated XF (300 hp) with a
- 5.0-liter naturally aspirated XF Premium (385 hp) with a
- 5.0-liter supercharged XF Supercharged (470 hp) with a
- 5.0-liter supercharged XFR (510 hp) with a
Editor's Note: All prices include an
From its beginning as a manufacturer of motorcycle sidecars in 1922, Jaguar Cars has grown to become one of the world's premier manufacturers of luxury sedans and sports cars and with that, one of the most recognized commercial brands. The company's vision is simple: To produce beautiful fast cars that are desired the world over. The company operates two manufacturing plants in the
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.