To promote diverse regional destinations, JNTO hosted guest speakers: Mr. YOSHIKI, a globally-renowned Japanese musician, Mr. Bobby Valentine, a former MLB and Japanese Professional Team manager, Ms. Kaori Icho and Ms. Kasumi Ishikawa, Japan's Rio Olympic medalists. Each of the guest speakers discussed their cultural perspectives on different destinations in Japan including Tokyo as the host city for 2020 Olympics and Paralympics Games.
Alongside the event, JNTO showcased a promotional video on Toshiba's Iconic Times Square Vision Screens and appealed Japan's existing and potential tourism attractions not only towards US travelers but towards all travelers visiting New York City from around the globe.
For more information:
Shinichi Fukumasu, email@example.com
Title: Visit Japan Tourism Seminar
Date: September 19th, 2016
- Opening remarks: Mr. Ryoichi Matsuyama, President of JNTO
- Address of Mr. Shinzo Abe, the Prime Minister of Japan
- Presentation about Tourism in Japan: Ms. Hiromi Yoneda
- Panel discussion 1 with Mr. YOSHIKI
- Panel discussion 2 with Mr. Bobby Valentine
- Panel discussion 3 with Ms. Kaori Icho and Ms. Kasumi Ishikawa
- Lunch reception
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160801/394568LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/japans-prime-minister-and-guest-speakers-promote-japan-for-2020-tokyo-games-300333922.html
SOURCE Japan National Tourism Organization