NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- JDD (Journal of Drugs in Dermatology) is pleased to announce the launch of an updated JDDOnline website, with improvements to the site's look and function.
Shelley Tanner, President & CEO of SanovaWorks said, "Our users need flexible access to the JDD, suited to the mobile applications. Now, they can access the information they need to know more easily on-the-go, which is an absolute must for the fast-paced world of dermatologists."
Improvements and enhancements include:
- Access Current Issue and Archives – Users will enjoy new article abstracts and featured content on the responsive new home page. In addition, users can easily access the current issue and archives via the top navigation bar and footer sitemap.
- Search by Topic Feature on the Top Navigation Bar – Need to search a topic? The new search tool in the top navigation bar under "Topics" will allow users to access 28 dermatology-specific themes.
- Easy Access to Educational Opportunities – Users can now find CME activities more easily. In addition to accessing these in the left navigation on the home page, educational opportunities are detailed in the top navigation bar under "CME & Educational." As an added feature, users can now view the CME educational materials before logging onto the website.
- More Multimedia – Users now have access to an expanded video library of tips and tricks from leading doctors and medical professionals in dermatology - a real plus in today's data-driven world.
- Optimized for Mobile Devices and Tablets – JDDonline.com now features a unified content strategy fully compatible with any device – desktop, tablet, or mobile. The fluid design creates optimal viewing on any screen size for the user.
About JDD (Journal of Drugs in Dermatology)
A product of SanovaWorks, JDD (Journal of Drugs in Dermatology) is a full-color, peer-reviewed publication indexed with MEDLINE®/PubMed®. Founded by Perry Robins, MD, and now in its 14th volume, JDD presents original articles, award-winning case reports, and timely features pertaining to new methods, techniques, and drug therapy in dermatology. Articles are reviewed by an International Editorial Board of more than 160 experts, led by Co-Editors-in-Chief Perry Robins MD, and Deborah S. Sarnoff MD. JDD has also been recognized as the official publication of the International Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ISDS), the Skin of Color Seminar Series (SOCSS) and the Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic and Clinical (ODAC) Conference. For more information, visit SanovaWorks.com and JDDonline.com.
SOURCE Journal of Drugs in Dermatology