Joe Montana and Franco Harris Headline Past New Orleans Super Bowl MVPs Press Conference Hosted by Terry Bradshaw Presented by Cadillac
Past New Orleans MVPs On-Hand to Discuss Their Favorite Super Bowl Moments
WHAT: Press Conference with Past New Orleans Super Bowl MVPs
Hosted by Fox Sports' Terry Bradshaw and Presented by Cadillac WHO: Past New Orleans Super Bowl MVPs: -- Desmond Howard (1997 -- Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots) -- Joe Montana (1990 -- San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos) -- Richard Dent (1986 -- Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots) -- Randy White (1978 -- Dallas Cowboys vs. Denver Broncos) -- Franco Harris (1975 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Minnesota Vikings) -- Len Dawson (1970 -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Minnesota Vikings) DETAILS: In the tradition of prestige and excellence, Cadillac has aligned with the NFL to become the official vehicle of the Super Bowl for the next three years, beginning with Super Bowl XXXVI in New Orleans. In conjunction with this partnership, Cadillac will also present the Super Bowl MVP Award as well as the keys to a brand new Cadillac EXT. In addition, Cadillac's sponsorship of the MVP Award will put fans in the "driver's seat" by encouraging them to vote on-line for the player they feel deserves the award. Beginning in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl, fans may cast their ballots on the Superbowl.com MVP Ballot presented by Cadillac. The fan vote will count for roughly 20 percent, with 15 on-site media members representing the other 80 percent. To celebrate this new relationship Cadillac will host a press conference hosted by Fox Sports' Terry Bradshaw. The press conference will also feature six past Super Bowl MVPs, all of which earned their awards playing in New Orleans Super Bowls. Joe Montana, Franco Harris, Desmond Howard, Randy White, Len Dawson and Richard Dent will be on hand to discuss their experience winning the MVP Award, Cadillac's involvement with the NFL/MVP, and the overall honor and prestige of winning the Super Bowl MVP Award. WHEN: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. WHERE: Conference Center I-2 (Daily Schedule will reflect exact room location) Ernest N. Morial Convention Center RSVP: Jeremy Riffle of Bragman Nyman Cafarelli, +1-310-210-1336; or Brian McCarthy of National Football League, +1-504-636-5435. MAKE YOUR OPINION COUNT - Click Here http://tbutton.prnewswire.com/prn/11690X35236862
SOURCE National Football League
More by this Source
Queen Latifah To Sing "America The Beautiful" At Super Bowl XLVIII On FOX
Jan 27, 2014, 12:35 ET
Phillip Phillips & The Band Perry to Perform at Super Bowl XLVIII Pregame Show & NFL on FOX
Jan 22, 2014, 13:14 ET
Renee Fleming To Sing The National Anthem At Super Bowl XLVIII On FOX
Jan 21, 2014, 13:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.