John Sculley To Work With 100 Marketers At Unique, Competitive-Learning Conference The Un-Conference: 360° of Brand Strategy for a Changing World
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
The Un-Conference: 360° of Brand Strategy for a Changing World Featuring John Sculley
May 16-17, 2013
The Andaz Hotel, San Diego, California
Dedicated solely to the art and science of brand strategy and management, this workshop will be unlike anything else marketers have ever experienced!
For two full days in May 2013, a small, exclusive group of marketers will gather together with top marketers and John Sculley and create a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience dedicated to all aspects of building successful brands for the 21st century.
Intensive and exciting, this workshop will equip participants with the insight, tools and techniques required to release the full potential of their brands in a new era where consumers now drive and own the conversation about brands.
Why is this conference unique? This is literally the un-conference.
- There are no attendees – only participants. Each will work in a team of ten, competing with and against other participants through fun and energizing learning-exercises.
- Exclusivity. Only 100 participants, 10 teams of 10, 10 tables, one room. Our focus is on deep learning and value for the participants – not how many people can be squeezed into a room.
- The walls are down. The experts and participants are working together, removing the distance typical of conferences.
- Real world impact. As in the unforgiving marketplace – some will win, some will lose. All will learn.
- Not your usual talking heads. John Sculley of Apple and Pepsi success will join the seasoned marketing experts of The Blake Project, a leading brand consultancy.
For Market Game Changers
"Do you want to sell sugared water your whole life or do you want to change the world?" -- Steve Jobs to John Sculley in his successful effort to recruit John to Apple.
These two days are reserved for those that want to change the world by creating more value than ever before for those that are most important to their brand's future.
We believe working with small groups is the best way to get there. That's why we have limited this workshop to 100 people, 10 teams of ten, 10 tables and one room.
Who should participate:
- Marketing Oriented Leaders
- Advertising agency professionals (account executives, partners, etc.)
- Marketing professionals (brand managers, product managers, directors, vice presidents, etc.)
- Marketers faced with brand strategy issues
- All professionals charged with brand building
Compete. Win. Learn.
The Blake Project and Branding Strategy Insider have designed a brand education experience unlike any marketers have ever attended. It's not the typical conference format of talking heads and distance between attendees and the experts. These two days are interactive working days where marketers will take a deep-dive immersion on the most important aspects of creating innovative brand-building strategies – all presented in a unique and competitive-learning environment.
Participants will work side-by side with pre-selected teammates and the experts. They will get to know them, learn from them, and with them. Through a blend of unique simulations, engaging and fun game elements and exercises, each will make critical decisions that result in consequences for their team, while gaining valuable insights they can take-away to aid and inspire them in building the future value of their brands.
And as in the marketplace – some will win. some will lose. All will learn.
The Blake Project's Senior Partners will be the hosts and guides along with other notable experts in the world of brand marketing. The Un-Conference is a unique and exclusive collaboration with colleagues and thought leaders that marketers surely will not want to miss.
Participants will learn:
How to position their brand for maximum advantage
How to strategically define what story their brand can own
What creates brand insistence – where there are no substitutes
The impact of shared values and how to identify and align them
When to consider extending their brand
What characteristics leading brands possess
How to understand customer motivations
And Much More!
May 16-17, 2013 The Un-Conference: 360° of Brand Strategy for a Changing World
SOURCE The Blake Project and Branding Strategy Insider