Join 350+ Commercial Real Estate Executives at Second Annual National Apartment Summit If you--or your firm--is active in multifamily investment, development, operations, financing or industry research, you cannot afford to miss the market intelligence and networking that The Second Annual National Apartment Summit will provide.
Washington DC, Sept. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- More than 320 senior-level executives from 155+ leading multifamily and apartment industry firms have already made plans to attend The Second Annual National Apartment Summit, the Mid-Atlantic and East Coast's original multifamily and apartment conference. 400+ are expected from major east coast markets, including: New York, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Atlanta and Charlotte. 40+ expert speakers, representing the most active and innovative multifamily development, investment, operations and financing firms will discuss key trends and offer analysis of what to expect in Q3, Q4, and 2013.
If you--or your firm--is active in multifamily investment, development, operations, financing or industry research, you cannot afford to miss the market intelligence and networking that The Second Annual National Apartment Summit will provide.
Discussion, Debate and Networking -- Hear industry leaders discuss:
* Multifamily demand drivers and rental growth in the various east coast markets
* Market fundamentals and capitalization rates
* Availability - and types - of debt and equity for new projects
* Exclusive Interview: "In the Zone with Willy Walker"
* The Outlook for Multifamily Investment, Development & Leasing: Analysis & Review of Demand Drivers for the Myriad of Apartment Buildings from Luxury to Affordable in the Mid-Atlantic and East Coast Markets
* The Multifamily Legends Panel: Industry Heavy-Hitters Discuss Election-Year Challenges, Including a Potential Mid-Atlantic Market Oversupply
* Mid-Atlantic & East Coast Investor Power Panel: What are the Acquisition Strategies of REITS and other Well-Capitalized Firms in Today's Environment?
* Financing Multifamily Acquisition & New Development in a Low-Interest Rate Environment: What are the New and Emerging Debt (and Equity) Programs Available in 2012?
* The Outlook for Multifamily & Apartment Building Investment and Development in Northern Virginia
* Innovations in Design: Today's Trends Presented by Leading Architecture Firms
* Development Outlook in the Mid-Atlantic and East Coast Markets
* The Outlook for Multifamily & Apartment Building Investment & Development in Suburban Maryland
* New Investment Alternatives in Multifamily, Including: Seniors Housing, Modular, For-Rent Single-Family & More
* Technology, Management and Operations: How are the Nation's Most Innovative Firms Approaching the Unique Amenity Demands of Today's Renters in the Face of Accelerating Technology?
* Enhanced Rental Payment Performance: Strategies for Achieving Higher Occupancy, Lower Turnover and Improved NOI in the Myriad of For-Rent Units
* CRE Fireside Chat with the Mid-Atlantic & East Coast Multifamily Firm of the Year: Firm TBA
* The New Multifamily Alternative: Exploring the Rise of Seniors' Housing and Assisted Living Assets in Multifamily Investor Portfolios
* Keynote Address: 'The Day after Tomorrow:' What an Obama Second Term or Romney First Term will Mean for East Coast and Mid-Atlantic CRE Markets in the Face of Continued Slow Growth and Consistently High Unemployment
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: More than 300 senior executives have made plans to attend
• Aegis Energy Services, Inc.• Alliance MEP Engineers, Inc.• Apartment Bank• Arbor Commercial Mortgage• Architectural Ceramics, Inc.• Archstone• Atapco Properties• Auction.com• Ausherman Properties• AvalonBay Communities, Inc• Axiom Engineering Design• Axiometrics Inc.• BofI Federal Bank• Belfiore Consulting LLC• Bell Partners• Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP• Blue Ridge Companies• Bozzuto• BPG Properties/Madison Apartment Group• Brown Craig Turner• BRT Realty Trust• Capital One Bank• CAPREIT, Inc.• Carbon Thompson Development• Cassidy Turley• Centerline Capital Group• Chandan Economics• Chess Law Firm, PLC• Citi• Citybizlist• Clark Builders Group• Clean, Inc.• Continuum• CoStar Group• Crescent Property Management• Curry Conduit Services• DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.• Dewberry• Dogwood Building Supply• Donohoe Construction Company• Eastern Union Commercial• ECS Mid-Atlantic• Ellisdale Construction• Equity Management• Equity Residential• Fairfield Residential• Federal Capital Partners• FHA• ForrestPerkins• Foulger-Pratt Companies• FOURMIDABLE• Freddie Mac• Freedom Development• Gates Hudson• greeNEWit, LLC• Greystar• Greystone• Harbor Group International, LLC• Harkins Builders• HFF• HHHunt• Home Properties• Hord Coplan Macht• Humphreys & Partners Architects• International Systems of America, LLC (ISA)• IPX1031• JDavis Architects• J Street Companies• Jackson Cross Partners• Jefferson Apartment Group• Kern Investment Research, LLC• Kotarides Developers• Landmark Realty Inc• LaSalle Investment Management• Lessard Design Inc• Linowes & Blocher LLP• Love Funding• Marcus & Millichap• Matan• METco Property Mngt• Metro Buildings• Metropolitan Development Group• Mill Creek Residential Trust• MPF Research• MSA Interiors LLC• NPS Management, LLC• Oculus Realty, LLC• Osborn• PCCP, LLC• Pensam Capital LLC• Pinnacle Family of Companies• Poseidon Capital Investors LLC• Potomac Capital Advisors• Property Solutions• PRC• Prudential• Quadrangle Development Corporation• RCP Development• RD Jones + Associates• Reis, Inc.• Reliance Global Group, LLC.• Royal Management & Development Inc.• Rushmark Properties• Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP• Self-Employed• Senior Housing Investment Advisors, LLC• Terra Verde Communities• The Bozzuto Group• The Concord Group• The Donaldson Group• The duffie companies• The Hankin Group• The Kislak Company, Inc.• The Martin Architectural Group, P.C.• The Michaels Group• The Traffic Group• The Wallick Companies• Torti Gallas Urban, Inc.• TRITEC Real Estate• Urban Igloo• USAA Real Estate Company• Vanguard Realty Group• Venable LLP• Virginia Management, Inc.• Vornado/Charles E. Smith• Walker & Dunlop• Washington REIT• Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers, Inc.• WinnDevelopment• WRIT
"Participating in CapRate Events' first National Apartment Summit in the D.C. area was a memorable event. The audience was very diverse and included top executives ("market movers") from the nation's most influential organizations. Our REIT panel was particularly engaged and enthusiastic. Preparatory e-mails and conference calls led to hearty discussions amongst the panel's knowledgeable deal makers. I greatly enjoyed the entire experience. It was well worth the time spent."
Les Zimmerman, President, First Capital Realty
Who Should Attend and Participate?
* Investors, including: High-Net Worth, Institutional, REITs
* Apartment Building Owners, Developers & Property Managers
* Apartment Technology Providers
* Multifamily Industry Service Providers
* Architects and Construction Executives
* Capital Sources
* Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
* Government Officials
* Journalists and Media Sources
A limited number of exhibiting, speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available.
For additional information, please contact: Brian Klebash, 917-460-3572, email@example.com
To view the conference agenda/registration: www.cre-events.com/nas2012.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC