Join 400+ Data Center Executives & Service Providers for Greater Chicago Data Center Summit
One Week to Go to Chicago: Look Who's Speaking & Attending; Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities Available
CHICAGO, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Demand for data center product in Greater Chicago remains strong year-to-year from 2012, the time of the first Chicago Data Center Summit. This region is one of the most under-supplied markets in the nation with an ongoing debate over whether to build new product in Downtown or in suburban locations. The city itself is the tightest market in terms of available wholesale turn-key supply with limited product coming online in the last 10 years. Join 400+ leading data center executives and service providers on Thursday, June 27 for The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit. Executives from 20 states have already made plans to attend.
* American Family Insurance
* City of Chicago
* CME Group
* Fortune Brands
* Jefferies & Company, Inc.
* Mesirow Financial Real Estate
* NYSE Euronext
* University of Chicago
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices and the Most Active Industry Firms at The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit & Expo:
* Barry Alton, Managing Director & Global Head – Corporate Real Estate & Services, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
* Mike Ballard, Chief Executive Officer, Cobalt Data Centers
* Todd Bateman, Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
* William Baxter, Data Center Strategy Manager, UBS
* Glenn Benoist, Vice President – Portfolio Management, Digital Realty Trust
* Stephen Bowling, IT Infrastructure Manager, NYSE Euronext
* Rich Carlton, President & COO, Data Realty
* Timothy Carman, Sr. Market Development Manager – Engineered Systems, Tyco Fire Protection Products
* Tania M. Carrasco, Director – Data Center Engineering, CME Group
* Wendy Coulter, Regional Vice President, WiredRE
* Therese Cullen, Director, CoreSite
* Owen DeLong, IPv6 Evangelist and Director of Professional Services, Hurricane Electric
* Andy Cvengros, Vice President – Data Center Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
* Mark Delph, Director, IT and Real Estate, Fortune Brands
* Luke Denmon, Critical Environment Practice, CBRE
* Chris Elliott, Partner, Global Head of Data Center Physical Infrastructure, CS Technology
* Jim Fagan, President of Managed Services, Pacnet
* Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
* Steve Flaig, Vice President, Compass Datacenters
* Chad Freese, Senior Vice President, CBRE
* Robert Geary, Director – Commercial Real Estate Group, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
* Sam Graves Jr., P.E., Associate Principal, Project Manager/Lead Mechanical Engineer, Glumac
* Scott Hays, P.E., Regional Manager, Active Power
* Mike Hagan, Vice President – Data Center Solutions Provider Division, Schneider Electric
* John Helliwell, Partner, HpHpartners
* Phil Horstmann, CEO, Ascent Corp.
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
*Robert Jericho, PE, LEED AP, Senior Program Manager, Energy Efficiency, ComEd
* Michael A. Kavanau, Senior Managing Director, HFF
* Christopher Kenney, Senior Vice President of Acquisitions, Digital Realty Trust
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal & Director Data Center Group, Avison Young
*Mike Klein, Chief Executive Officer, OnlineTech LLC
* Donald Koliboski, Director of Economic Development, Northwest Indiana Forum
* Thomas Kutz, Strategic Manager Technical Facilities, exp US Services Inc. | President, 7×24 Lake Michigan Region Chapter
* Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc.
* Pete Marino, Senior Vice President, CBRE Capital Markets
* Michelle Moreno, Managing Director, Dresner Partners
* Dan Mascola, Manager of Product Marketing, Vigilent
* Bruce Myatt, PE, Founder of Critical Facilities Round Table, CTO at The Data Centers LLC, and Director Energy Management at Glenmount Global Solutions
* Vincent Philip Luongo, Senior Vice President – Real Estate Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
* Craig McKesson, Executive Vice President, T5 Data Centers
* Sean Mills, Chief Executive Officer, Green House Data
*Timothy Moore, CEO, DataBank
* Victor Narusis, Business Recruitment Coordinator, Village of Huntley
* Avner Papouchado, President, Server Farm Realty
* Raymond Parpart, Senior Consultant, Data Center Services, IT Services, University of Chicago
* John Rakolta III, Business Development Director, Walbridge
* Michael J. Saia, President, XTechnology Global
* Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Digital Realty
* Neil Sheehan, AIA, Principal, Sheehan Partners, Ltd
* Edward M. Sitar, Manager – Economic & Business Development, ComEd
* Sean Sullivan, Senior Vice President, GE Capital – Telecom, Media & Technology
* John Tolva, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Mayor, City of Chicago
* Thomas Traugott, Senior Vice President, Cassidy Turley
* Stephen Verp, Director of Real Estate, Digital Realty
* John Wallerich, CEO, Principal, The Wallerich Group
* Craig Weick, Executive Director Colocation, CME Group
* Dan Westin, Business & Financial Analyst, Rochelle Municipality Utilities
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
325 executives from 130 firms have made plans to attend, as of June 12, including:
- 451 Research
- 7×24 Lake Michigan Chapter
- Accu-Tech Corporation
- Active Power
- Adaptive Cool
- Affiliated Engineers
- Ahern Fire Protection – Special Haz
- AMD Interiors, Inc.
- Ameristar Fence Products
- Arizona Commerce Authority
- Ascent Corp.
- Avison Young
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BB – III
- BDT & Company
- ByteGrid Holdings LLC
- Carlson Design Construct
- Cassidy Turley
- City of Tempe
- Classified Ventures
- Clayco, Inc.
- CME Group
- Colliers International
- Comcast Business
- ComEd – An Exelon Company
- Compass Datacenters
- CoreLink Data Centers LLC
- CSS, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Cyrus One
- DC Group
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- Digital Realty
- Dunland Economic Development
- Earthwise Environmental, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation – PQ Division
- Edison DC Systems
- Emerson Network Power
- Environmental Systems Design, Inc.
- ETS-Lindgren Inc.
- Executive Construction Inc.
- exp US Services
- Facility Capital Corporation
- FieldView Solutions
- Forum Studio, Inc.
- GE Capital Telecom
- GFI Management Services Inc
- Ghafari Associates, LLC
- Gibson Electric & Technology Solutions
- GlenStar Properties, LLC
- GNB Industrial Power
- Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Granger Construction Company
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Green House Data
- H.H. Robertson/Centria
- Hewlett Packard
- Himes Associates, Ltd.
- Honeywell Life Safety
- Huntley Illinois Economic Development
- Hurricane Electric
- Inland Power Group
- Institutional Real Estate, Inc. (IREI)
- Jaymie Scotto & Associates
- Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Jones Lange LaSalle
- JRM Technology
- Kramer Datapower, Inc. / Mitsubishi Electric / Fieldview
- Krusinski Construction Company
- LandMark Real Estate Group
- Leviton Mfg.
- LP Management Services
- Magellan Development Group
- Marcus & Millichap
- McCaffery Interests
- Mesirow Financial Real Estate Consulting
- Milldam Public Relations
- Mortenson Construction
- Nalco Company
- Net Access Corporation
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Northwest Indiana Forum
- Nova Corp
- (partial list)
For additional information, including detailed agenda, speaker and exhibit/sponsorship information: www.cre-events.com/chicago2013
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Look Who's Attending DC/Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit: November 20
Nov 13, 2013, 14:19 ET
Join 350+ at Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit
Nov 19, 2013, 07:27 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.