NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Juices industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 juices market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 juices market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 juices market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 juices market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 juices market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 juices market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 juices market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 juices market?
The G8 countries contributed $39,051.1 million in 2015 to the global juices industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $38,728.8 million in 2020, with a CAGR of -0.2% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the juices industry, with market revenues of $21,742.5 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $3,703.3 and $3,465.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the juices industry in the G8 nations with a value of $21,437.1 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $3,802.0 and $3,681.5 million, respectively.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442503-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/juices-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2016-300380164.html