DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcngqs/k12_it) has announced the addition of the "K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending in the US 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The K-12 education system is significantly encouraging the BOYD movement in US schools mainly within districts that don't receive sufficient funds to invest in education due to tighter budget constraints. With the help of BYOD, schools are encouraging their students to bring smart devices, such as laptops and tablets, to school.
According to the report, MOOCs are now available worldwide and MOOCs in the US for K-12 are provided by prestigious institutions, such as MIT and Harvard. Prominent education institutions are opening up to provide education online for primary and high schools in the US. This initiative is encouraging students to enroll on online courses from these prestigious institutions with the help of MOOCs.
Further, the report states that the digital literacy rate is not increasing in schools due to lack of adequate training on digital devices and slow adoption of technology for learning processes among faculties and students.
Key questions answered in the report include -
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the K-12 IT infrastructure spending in the US
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the K-12 IT infrastructure spending in the US
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the K-12 IT infrastructure spending in the US
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the K-12 IT infrastructure spending in the US
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the K-12 IT infrastructure spending in the US
The top vendors in the market are -
Other prominent vendors in the market include -
- Juniper Systems
- Promethean World
- Smart Technologies
- SunGard Infrastructure
- Three River Systems.
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by technology spending
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcngqs/k12_it
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets