NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Karen Harvey, CEO of Karen Harvey Consulting Group is pleased to announce that some of the most important leaders in Fashion Tech will now be joining Fashion Tech Forum (FTF) on October 13 at Duggal Greenhouse in Brooklyn. FTF, which was officially announced on August 3rd is a platform for the fashion and technology sectors to gather for powerful conversation and to share new information fostering future collaboration. CEO's, founders, leaders and investors from both sectors will discuss a broad range of issues, fueling the genesis of the hybrid companies of the future.
"From Snapchat to lululemon the 3rd Annual Fashion Tech Forum brings together our vision for sharing powerful insights that are important for the leaders of both fashion and technology companies as they plan their strategy for the future. As it is my commitment to provide content from the most senior leaders from both sectors, ensuring that our C-level audience will be inspired, I am pleased to announce these new additions to our lineup. They are the experts bringing fashion and technology together and they will share both their challenges and their advances on the journey to shaping the next decade of product, retail, and innovations that will add value to all of our lives." – Karen Harvey
New additions and updates being announced today include:
- Levi's Strauss & Co: Chip Bergh, CEO interviewed by David Lidsky, Deputy Editor, Fast Company and Google (Nasdaq: GOOGL): Ivan Poupyrev (ATAP) and Levi's Paul Dillinger, VP, Head of Global Product Innovation, to be interviewed by Elizabeth Segran, Staff Writer, Fast Company about their joint initiative, Project Jaquard.
- Intel: Sandra Lopez, VP & GM, Wearables to be interviewed around the surging value of data as an essential business commodity.
- Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA): Ganesh Srivats, VP, North American Sales to be interviewed by Piers Fawkes, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, PSFK on the advancement of luxury retail.
- Sarah Robb O'Hagan: Sarah Robb O'Hagan, Founder, CEO and author of the upcoming book of the same name, EXTREMEYOU will be giving an inspirational keynote.
- KidBox: Haim Dabbah, Founder, and Miki Berardelli, CEO, will be talking about the first kids style box that combines cool brands, meaningful savings, and a mission to clothe children in need. They'll be interviewed by Rebecca Jarvis, Chief Business, Technology, & Economics Correspondent, ABC News.
- Emblematic Group: Jamie Pallot, Co-Founder, will be making opening remarks to kickoff this year's event as one of our hosts for the day.
- Theory: Andrew Rosen, CEO, and Investor, and Former Chairman and CEO of Coach: Lew Frankfort, to be interviewed by Lauren Sherman, New York Editor, Business of Fashion.
- TMellon Enterprises LLC: Tamara Mellon, President, Movado: Efraim Grinberg, CEO and Maison de Mode: Amanda Hearst and Hassan Pierre, Co-Founders to be interviewed by Christene Barberich, Refinery29.
- Evrythng: Andy Hobsbawm, Co-Founder & CMO, Away: Steph Korey, Co-founder and TBC to be interviewed by Robin Raskin, Digital Times on the future of the Innovation of Things (IoT).
The annual conference is an invitation-only event with 800+ industry leaders. Last year, Fashion Tech Forum brought together the most exceptional CEO's, innovators, thinkers, founders and investors in fashion, retail, media and technology. This year's conference will engage Founders and CEOs in sharing their stories of leadership and transformation.
Karen Harvey launched Fashion Tech Forum in 2014 to provide a platform for the fashion, retail, technology and investment communities to better connect and collaborate on how to work together in the future.
About Karen Harvey Consulting Group
Karen Harvey Consulting Group is an international consulting firm focused on executive search, brand incubation and advisory services for luxury, fashion, retail and innovation-driven companies. In addition to FTF, the firm also launched INDX, a two-sided marketplace for vetted, world-class creative talent to discover, connect and seek employment opportunities with top brands. Karen Harvey Consulting has earned international recognition for bringing some of the industry's most successful CEOs and creative leaders to powerful global companies. The company is based in New York and London.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/karen-harvey-consulting-group-announces-new-high-profile-speakers-and-moderators-for-its-3rd-annual-fashion-tech-forum-ftf-at-duggal-greenhouse-in-brooklyn-on-october-13th-2016-300330915.html
SOURCE Karen Harvey Consulting Group