LONDON, Dec. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- ICT sector analysis (Telecommunications, Broadcasting, Data Center, Cloud, IT Services, BPO Services, Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data Analytics)
- Market trends (Regulations/mandates, Macroeconomic, technological developments, Partnerships, Acquisitions) Regional trends (Kenya)
- Highlights growth opportunities that will be created by ICT providers across the various sectors
- Highlights potential business models across telecommunications, broadcasting, data center, cloud, IT services, and BPO services sectors
- ICT service providers' future focus on infrastructure, technologies, services, and business models, and 2017 growth/revenue analysis for ICT service providers
Market Measurements are analyzed for the year of 2016 and 2017- Kenyan ICT market snapshot; fixed-line, mobile, internet/data, broadband, mobile money penetration; and 2016-2017 growth rate sector-wise. An extensive list of start-ups to watch out for in 2016 is discussed in detail followed by disruptors in the ICT industry.
Strategies, growth analysis, competitive landscape, and future focus are discussed for IT service providers (Seven Seas Technologies, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Oracle, etc.), and telecommunications providers (Safaricom, Liquid Telecom, Airtel, Orange, etc.) pertaining to 2016. The base year for the study is 2016, with 2017 as forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the top predictions and key market trends that will drive the various sectors of the ICT market in 2017? What will be their impacts?
- What will be the key growth opportunities and strategic imperatives for current and potential market participants in 2017?
- What is the total ICT market size in 2016, and how is it forecasted to grow in the year 2017?
- What is the impact of regulatory and macro-economic trends on market growth?
- What are the key Mega Trends, disruptive technologies, and potential business models that will transform the ICT market in 2017? What will be their impacts?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4409382/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kenya-ict-outlook-2017-300373420.html