KineticD Supports SMBs with Hybrid Cloud Storage on World Backup Day and Every Day
Secure Corporate Data on March 31 with the KineticCloud Backup Suite for SMBs
TORONTO, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced its continued support of World Backup Day on March 31, urging SMBs to observe the day by making sure their data is safe and securely backed up. To demonstrate its commitment, KineticD is offering a free 14-day trial as well as a special offer to be revealed on March 31.
"In observance of World Backup Day, we encourage everyone that uses a computer to take a look at their current data backup procedures to ensure that their data is safe and secure," said KineticD CEO, Jamie Brenzel. "One of the simplest ways to do this is to backup important data files and then try to restore the files to test the capability of your current backup method."
KineticD delivers award-winning backup solutions to assist home/branch offices and SMBs in attaining the same level of security and protection that large enterprises enjoy, including:
- Specialized Backup Software for the Entire SMB Environment – Patented file-based Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for PCs, Macs and mobile users on laptops. Schedule based backup for servers and databases supporting any combination of retention policies.
- Easy Remote Access – Business owners and IT managers will benefit from the capability to remotely manage corporate cloud data in the event that company computers become unavailable. Additionally, by utilizing laptops, Android smartphones and iOS devices, remote workers are able to upload and download corporate data files and applications securely from any location.
- Disaster Readiness – Hybrid cloud backup solutions that include an unlimited local vault, providing businesses with two backup locations for redundancy and faster recovery times at no extra cost.
For more information about World Backup Day, visit www.worldbackupday.com.
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kineticd
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/kineticd
KineticD™, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud™ Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com/.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.