LANDesk CEO Steve Daly Challenges the Industry to Move from Device Pricing to One Price per User Daly uses the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit in Orlando to Announce a Seismic Shift to User-Oriented IT
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In a move designed to "draw a line in the sand" on how IT approaches user management, LANDesk throws down the gauntlet in their USA Today advertisement that coincides with Gartner's IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit in Orlando, Florida on June 18 - 20, 2013. In the headline, LANDesk declares victory in the "Secure User Management Wars."
At the Summit, LANDesk President and CEO Steve Daly will detail the metrics of their victory in Secure User Management, as well as sharing a vision for Total User Management as part of a presentation on Tuesday, June 18 at 2:45 p.m. EDT in the Tallahassee Room, Gaylord Palms Resort.
"Joining me in my Gartner announcement will be two customers," says Daly. "Representatives from Oil States International and University Systems of Georgia will relate their experience with LANDesk Total User Management."
Metrics of the LANDesk victory
- Customer satisfaction exceeds 96%
- 12 customer videos and over 100 success stories
- Global new business sales are up 28% YTD
- America's sales are up 52% YTD
- New employees up 28% YOY
- LANDesk uniquely offers one price per end user (unlimited devices, including BYOD)
- LANDesk's "Targeted Multicast" is the only patented solution recommended by analysts for distributed users
- LANDesk offers the world's fastest software and patch management
- LANDesk is the easiest ITIL path to increasing end-user productivity through self-service and automated request fulfillment
- LANDesk has an integrated solution for systems management, endpoint security, mobility and ITSM (premise, cloud, or both)
- LANDesk manages anything there ever was, anything there ever will be. This means we coexist with and actually fix our competitors' weaknesses
"This is not some marketing announcement," says Mike Hall, SVP of LANDesk Sales & Marketing. "We will let our customers speak about real world success across Secure User Management and Total User Management."
"I will have a pocket full of $100 bills for potential customers at the summit who will give me 15 minutes of their time to hear our vision for User-Oriented IT, naturally only one $100 bill per meeting," continues Hall. "Anyone interested in hearing the LANDesk story can call me on my personal cell phone—801-209-5874—to schedule a meeting."
LANDesk Software is the leading provider of systems lifecycle management, endpoint security, and IT service management solutions for desktops, servers and mobile devices across the enterprise, pioneering in one price per user, as opposed to the usual price-per-device model. LANDesk enables IT to deliver business value by gaining control of end-user computing with a single console, light infrastructure, and ITIL solutions that deliver significant ROI for thousands of customers worldwide. LANDesk is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with offices located in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, and can be found at www.landesk.com.
Copyright © 2013, LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. LANDesk and its logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other brands and names may be claimed as the property of others.
Global Public Relations
SOURCE LANDesk Software