Las Vegas Business Keynote Speaker James Malinchak Shows Coaches How to Get More Clients
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The best way for coaches to get clients is to show results from their other clients, says James Malinchak, a motivational keynote speaker who teaches business people how to build their speaking and coaching businesses at http://www.collegespeakingsuccessbootcamp.com/
"The reason I have built a successful coaching practice is because I recruit new clients based on personal results. Prospects will want to become your clients when they hear your success stories," said Malinchak, who also teaches professionals to speak at colleges, http://www.collegespeakingsuccessbootcamp.com
"You need to point out how the amazing results came about. Do not assume that anyone knows the reasons these wonderful things have occurred," he said. "You have to toot your own horn. Normally, people resist sharing their awesome qualities as they fear they are bragging. If what you share is true, and if other people's lives are made better by working with you, then you shouldn't hesitate to share this information."
His three-step formula for gaining new clients include:
- Share it in a story.
- Give credit to the client for taking action.
- Make your clients look like heroes.
Sample results he shares with audiences include:
- Wealth Attraction Acceleration. By showing prospects how to think and act differently, they position themselves to attract money, fame, clients, and opportunities. I share stories showing clients who have changed their circumstances by utilizing my advice. If those clients are in the audience, I'll ask them to share their stories.
- Running a Business the Right Way. Show them how to master their time, operations, productivity, and profits. When you run a business efficiently, you can generate income and create free time for yourself and your family. This is what so many entrepreneurs set out to achieve. However without proper coaching they will never achieve it.
- Show the Results. They want to know what they are getting from you. They do not want features. They want to see the benefits. They want to know how much freedom they can gain, how much money they can make, and how much their lives and business will change for the better by working with you.
"While results cannot be promised, it is very helpful for potential clients to hear the possibilities of what they could achieve if they follow your advice and put forth the effort," he said.
About James Malinchak
James Malinchak has delivered more than 2,200 motivational presentations for events worldwide, and was named Consummate Speaker of the Year by Sharing Ideas professional speakers' magazine. He has appeared in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and several hundred other publications.
He began his sales career right out of college as a stockbroker with a major Wall Street Investment Firm and was awarded Most Outstanding Performance (twice) and #1 in New Account Openings (twice).
Currently, he owns three businesses, has authored 16 books, and has read and researched over 2,500 books on personal and professional development.
He is a Contributing Author to the #1 New York Times Best-selling book series "Chicken Soup for the Soul®" with his own personal stories published in "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul," "Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul" and "Chicken Soup for the Prisoner's Soul." James is the Co-author of the Best-Selling book "Chicken Soup for the College Soul."
He mixes enthusiasm and humor with motivational stories to deliver a high content message that will has audiences laughing, learning and inspired.
Giving back is a big part of Malinchak's life and he has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for various organizations and has donated thousands of dollars of his own money to help others. Especially dear to his heart is helping kids create a successful future by developing the belief in themselves that they can overcome challenges and achieve their dreams and goals.
He was named one of the "Top 40 Business People Under the Age of 40 in Las Vegas."
Read more news from James Malinchak
SOURCE James Malinchak