Last minute unforgettable journey to the White Continent
OTTAWA, Dec. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Experience the dramatic landscapes and come face to face with extraordinary wildlife in Antarctica. Visiting the coldest, driest and windiest continent on earth can be done in a more comfortable way and World Expeditions makes it easier and more affordable.
Valid for the February 2014 departure of World Expeditions' 20-day South Atlantic Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula voyage, highlights of the trip include:
- Explore Falkland Islands, South Georgia, South Orkney Islands and the western flanks of the Antarctic Peninsula
- The most wildlife-rich part of Antarctica - abundant encounters with King Penguin rookeries and whale sightings, as well as seals and sea birds
- Breathtaking landscapes, including fjords, active glaciers, icebergs and spectacular mountains rising directly out of the sea
- Visit historic sites, such as the last resting place of legendary explorer Ernest Shackleton, and active scientific stations
- Small group voyage to maximise your time on shore and snowshoes excursions
Manned by skilled crew and expert naturalist/polar expedition leaders,
with spacious observation lounge and large open deck spaces
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE South Atlantic Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula: 13 February - 4 March (20 days). From $15,900 for the first person depending on cabin type, second person travels for free. Offer valid for new bookings until 20 December 2013 inclusive and for the 13 February 2014 departure only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer and applies only for twin cabins (triple and quadruple cabins are eligible for 35% discount). Joining in Ushuaia, price excludes international flights.
SOURCE World Expeditions
Image with caption: "World Expeditions (CNW Group/World Expeditions)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20131211_C9604_PHOTO_EN_34834.jpg
More by this Source
Top 5 adventures for 2014
Dec 04, 2013, 08:00 ET
World Expeditions Joins International Travel Companies to Launch Youth Brand
Nov 21, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.