Lato Boutique Hotel in Heraklion Crete, Greece Completes Extensive Renovation
HERAKLION, Crete, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Lato Boutique Hotel (http://www.lato.gr) announces that the 3 phase renovation project was completed in early 2013.
During a difficult economic period for Greece, Lato Boutique Hotel has materialized an optimistic investment plan which includes:
Expansion of the hotel's premises by acquiring the building across the street, adding almost 40% to the hotel's capacity.
- The entire reconstructed building is now transformed into a modern boutique room complex.
- Both the main building and the new wing are functionally united and the guests enjoy common facilities, services and comfort http://www.lato.gr/the-hotel/facilities
Full reconstruction and re design of all its rooms and restaurants.
- Lato Boutique Hotel's rooms have been fully redesigned in 2012 - 2013, featuring brand new vinyl floors, tailor made lacquered furniture & state of the art bathrooms.
- The most comfortable mattresses and exceptional linen guarantee quality of sleep and unique accommodation experiences.
- Continuing to set higher standards in hospitality and dining, Lato boutique hotel suggests two fully renovated restaurants, Brillant and Herbs' Garden. Brillant operates October to May, while May to October the torch is passed on to the Herbs' Garden, at the rooftop of Lato. http://www.lato.gr/dining-heraklion
Implementation of environmental friendly infrastructure by employing eco friendly policies in order to achieve the highest level of "green" hotel operations.
- Along with the upgrade of its infrastructure, Lato Boutique Hotel has implemented an environmental policy in order to offer quality services that are not harmful to the eco-system.
- Some of the main objectives are the optimal use of natural and alternative energy resources and the protection of the environment through proper management of solid and liquid waste.
Lato Boutique Hotel (http://www.lato.gr) is located right across the old harbor of Heraklion city at Crete Island, offering unrestricted views to the Venetian Fortress. Fully refurbished during 2012-2013, the hotel has been operating for 35 years, awarded as the leading boutique hotel in Greece. Lato Boutique Hotel offers several room types covering a great range of budgets http://www.lato.gr/accommodation-heraklion. A variety of facilities, as well as prompt and efficient top-notch quality services are offered all year round. A petite wellness area and a mini gym are available to guests; several specially designed & equipped meeting rooms are available: http://www.lato.gr/meetings-events. Free wifi is offered throughout the property, as well as a variety of exquisite services, resulting in an unforgettable stay.
SOURCE Lato Boutique Hotel