Lattice Engines is Revolutionizing B2B Sales with Big Data Analytics Latest release - salesPRISM 6.0 - transforms B2B sales by delivering actionable big data insight for sales pros to engage the most receptive customers in the most effective ways
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lattice Engines, the pioneer in big data for sales, today announced the release of salesPRISM 6.0, the latest version of Lattice Engines' big data analytics platform. salesPRISM 6.0 arms front line B2B sales professionals with real-time, predictive and actionable insight wherever they are using the power of big data.
Big Data for Sales
While the exponential growth of internal and external data has made identifying receptive customers more challenging than ever, big data presents a massive opportunity for sales to drive tremendous gains. The challenge is that reps rely primarily on CRM tools, which were not designed for the world of big data. With so much social networking and internal customer data to sort through, they quickly get overloaded and miss crucial insights.
The salesPRISM big data analytics platform offers the integration of data –both internal and external, analytics, and real-time delivery to alert reps to customer patterns and trigger events wherever they are so they can sell to the most receptive customers at the optimal time.
Comments on the News
- "Big data gives sales the ability to answer the golden questions: how do I find the customers who are most receptive to my product or service at a given time? What do I say to them? How do I make sure that I am following the best practices of the top reps?" said Shashi Upadhyay, chairman and CEO of Lattice Engines. "The best sales reps already have a talent for this. salesPRISM democratizes this excellence, turning every rep into an A player."
salesPRISM: The World's First Big Data Platform for Sales
salesPRISM is unique in its ability to combine massive amounts of internal, external, and Lattice Engines proprietary data to filter the noise and identify patterns through predictive models. This empowers sales organizations with new, dynamic insights and more intelligent targeting.
New salesPRISM 6.0 features
salesPRISM 6.0 harnesses essential insights from the explosion of data to deliver "engagement opportunities" so sales can interact with a customer when they're ready to buy, provide warm introductions to reach out to the appropriate contact, and indicate timely content for a relevant conversation based on what's happening with the customer.
- Enhanced user interface – New UI offers more consistent navigation and the addition of clickable resources to guide users through the application with ease.
- Action prioritization – Combines every action that the rep needs to engage on in one single interface, irrespective of source (e.g., marketing campaigns, analytically generated tasks).
- Multi-channel delivery - Delivers sales insights and triggers to an inbox, CRM system, or mobile device so reps can respond immediately.
- Additional trigger data – Includes expanded triggers from over 50 real-time sources.
- Warm introductions – The Groupodex module leverages the entire organization's social networks to meet the right potential buyer at prospective customers.
- Seamless Salesforce integration - Seamless syncing of all activities between Salesforce and salesPRISM.
- Management tools – Provides analysts complete control over sales play recommendations, allowing them to tailor processes to meet specific business objectives.
- For more on Lattice Engines' approach to big data for sales, please visit http://www.lattice-engines.com/blog/big-data-for-big-sales-how-data-driven-selling-is-revolutionizing-sales-marketing-part-1/.
- For more information on Lattice Engines, please visit www.lattice-engines.com.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines is revolutionizing B2B sales by harnessing big data to develop the most informed sales pros, engaging the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. The company's big data analytics platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, actionable, account-specific insight directly to sales reps via CRM, email, or mobile devices. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Lattice Engines to generate more pipeline opportunity and close more deals, improving sales performance by 15 percent or more. Lattice Engines is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines