Leading Online News Services Company Opens Membership to Journalists, Reporters
Journalists & Reporters Get Free Membership to EIN News Services
WASHINGTON, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- EIN News, a world leading online services company since 1995, offers complimentary membership to journalists and reporters. Access will include U.S. Politics Today, World News Report, and hundreds of other publications covering topics from business and industry to society and culture.
EIN News invites journalists and reporters to register for free membership to EIN News. Members get full access to monitor breaking news from thousands of news sources and to search the news archive.
The application form is located at www.einnews.com/free-access/journalists.
Not a journalist? You can always get a 7-day free trial to try out the service (world.einnews.com/register).
EIN News (www.einnews.com) is the world's leading international online news service, offering a wide range of publications to researchers and businesses who don't have the time to dedicate to cumbersome searches. It is ranked as a Top 10 Media News Service by Alexa.com.
The company's services include:
- Media Monitoring by EIN News (world.einnews.com/more_news) - online publications covering all the countries in the world as well as hundreds of topics ranging from politics, business, industry to society & culture.
- EIN Presswire (www.einpresswire.com), a press release distribution service that reaches more than 12 million people each year. Its archive contains over 200,000 press releases posted in the last 365 days.
- EIN World Conference Directory (events.einnews.com), a platform to list your business conference or other trade event online for free. The event listings are included in one of the world's largest news indexes.
- Newsfeed Maker (www.newsfeedmaker.com), a syndication service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the websites of its members. Users can manage up to 10 news feeds from one central location, its various formats make it accessible for every website or blog.
- Yicha (www.einnews.com/yicha), a state-of-the-art real-time news index.
- EIN Inbox Robot (www.inboxrobot.com), a newsletter service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the email inbox of a user or a group of users.
SOURCE EIN News
More by this Source
Joe Rothstein: Washington Post Well Rid of Graham Ownership; They've Almost Killed The Paper
Aug 12, 2013, 14:23 ET
Google Wants to Be Your Home Entertainment Company; EIN News Offers In-Depth News Coverage
Jun 28, 2013, 16:33 ET
EIN News Enters 19th Consecutive Year Providing Internet News Services
Jun 28, 2013, 16:21 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.