LeadingAge California Announces New Board Members
SACRAMENTO, Calif., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- At its 2013 Annual Conference and Exposition in Monterey, Calif., LeadingAge California announced the appointment of seven new members to the association's Board of Directors. The following representatives will each serve two-year terms beginning May 2013:
- Ron Schaefer, Executive Director: Casa Dorinda, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Frank Rockwood, Senior VP: Ziegler, Dorinda, Calif.
- Jack Cumming, Resident: Carlsbad-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Calif.
- Steve Hardy, Administrator: Salem Lutheran Home, Oakland, Calif.
- Keith Kasin, Executive Director: Plymouth Village, Redlands, Calif.
- Sally Plank-Gutierrez, Executive Director: Sunny View Retirement Community, Cupertino, Calif.
- Jeff Krutzsch, Senior Director of Operations, Valle Verde Retirement Community, Santa Barbara, Calif.
Founded in 1961, LeadingAge California is the state's leading advocate for quality, not-for-profit senior living and care. The public-interest association represents more than 400 not-for-profit providers of affordable senior housing, continuing care retirement communities, assisted living, skilled nursing and home-and-community-based care. LeadingAge California's advocacy, educational programs and public relations help its members best serve the needs of more than 100,000 of the state's older adults.
Rick Taylor, LeadingAge California, 916-469-3378, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE LeadingAge California