SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Aug. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical systems, will participate at the J.P. Morgan Auto Conference in New York on Tuesday, August 9, 2016. Representing Lear will be:
- Matt Simoncini, President and CEO
- Jeff Vanneste, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Ray Scott, EVP and President of Seating
- Frank Orsini, SVP and President of Electrical
- Mel Stephens, SVP Investor Relations
The Company's discussion will include a general business overview and it will be posted on Lear's website at 9:00 a.m. on the day of the conference. Lear's discussion will begin at 12:15 p.m. EDT and will run approximately thirty-five minutes. The audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website at http://ir.lear.com/.