LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when an electric current passes through it. LEDs are currently catalyzing a revolution in the global lighting industry. Compared to conventional lighting technologies, LEDs are smaller, have a longer operating life and involve a lower cost of ownership. The biggest driver of LEDs, however, is their efficiency – the ratio of the perceived power of light (in lumens) to input power (in watts) exceeds conventional technologies and also contributes to meeting energy efficiency targets.
LEDs first appeared in 1962 and are commonly used for indicator lights (such as power on/off lights) on electronic devices. They also have numerous other applications, this includes electronic signs, clock displays, and flashlights. Driven by factors such as their high efficiency and long shelf life, they have also begun to replace traditional light bulbs in several areas. Some examples include street lights, automobile lights, and various types of decorative lighting. Driven by its numerous advantages over conventional lighting technologies, we expect this market to exhibit exponential growth in the short and medium terms and dominate the global lighting market for years.
IMARC's latest study "LED Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue" provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an LED manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the LED market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the LED industry in any manner
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the LED industry?
- How has the LED market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the LED industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an LED plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an LED plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an LED plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of an LED?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an LED plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3366195/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers