Let Snap-on Bring Holiday Cheer With Assortment of Great Gift Ideas
KENOSHA, Wis., Nov. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking for a unique gift sure to be a holiday hit for the DIYer in your life? Don't worry about a gift receipt if you get them something bearing the Snap-on name. With a wide assortment of great ideas, Snap-on has several holiday gifts sure to please that special someone.
"We always receive requests from people who want to give something from Snap-on as a holiday gift," said Alicia Smales, vice president of marketing for Snap-on Tools. "Once again this year we have put together a variety of holiday gift ideas that are sure to result in a lot of smiling faces in December. We advise folks to shop early, as these tools go fast and are only available for a limited time at special prices."
Snap-on Tools holiday specials are available for order at www.snapon.com/giftguide. Below are three examples of the many Snap-on products that are available for holiday shopping.
Snap-on Holiday Gift Specials
Digital Image Capturing Borescope (BK6000) is a time-saving tool ideal for:
- Inspecting cylinder bores and valves through the spark plug hole.
- Examine for gear wear in differentials and manual transmissions.
- Viewing inside door and body panels to check for malfunctions, defects, hidden damage.
- Inspecting under the dash for electrical routing, HVAC actuator operation, radio code verification.
- Locating fluid leaks without a direct line of sight.
10 Piece 3/8" Drive Metric Low Profile Ratchet/Socket Set (210RAFSM) features:
- Special low profile ratchet square drive design works with low profile sockets to access tight clearance areas with no loss of strength and gets the job done in the tightest work areas.
- Dual 80® Technology requires less arc to engage the next gear tooth providing access in confined areas and has seven teeth in contact with gear to provide strength and durability (patent pending).
- Manufactured from special alloy steel, precision forged and heat treated for optimum strength and durability.
- Thin handle cross section allows for greater accessibility in tight quarters.
7.2 Volt Cordless Screwdriver (CTS561) features:
- Pistol grip-style handle for ease of use and extra comfort.
- Rocker style forward/reverse toggle switch.
- 55-minute battery charging time.
- Auto spindle lock for use in manual applications.
- Includes CTC572 charger and two CTB5172 batteries.
- 1/4-inch quick change chuck.
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,500 franchisees worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools