- Health Screenings and Flu Shots : FREE Cholesterol, glucose, kidneys, and more!
- Fitness: Wellness Walk (8:00 am-9:00am), Tennis Clinics, Soccer, Basketball, Hip-Hop Dancing
- Health Information: Health Education on the Health insurance Marketplace
- Nutrition: Fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy snacks available
- Family fun: Mechanical Bull, Obstacle Course, Games, Raffles and Giveaways, Music,
Where: Mason Park, 541 South 75th Street, Houston, TX
When: Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
"We are celebrating a 10-year anniversary of ¡Vive to Vida! Get Up! Get Moving!, the nation's largest annual event series promoting healthy lifestyles in Hispanic communities," said Dr. Jane L. Delgado, President and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, the nation's leading Hispanic health advocacy group. "Driven by a "can-do" volunteer spirit, ¡Vive to Vida! Get Up! Get Moving! is working neighbor-to-neighbor to support healthier environments."
"We are proud to support ¡Vive to Vida! Get Up! Get Moving!® events across the country," said Robert Forrester, president of Newman's Own Foundation. "The Foundation places a high priority on improving nutrition access, and National Alliance for Hispanic Health is working at the community level to advance the health and wellness of individuals."
SOURCE National Alliance for Hispanic Health