- Health Screenings: Blood pressure, glucose, mammograms, and STD testing
- Fitness & Family fun: Live music, cake walk, potato sack races, prizes and giveaways
- Health Information: Information for NM Marketplace, Medicaid and CHIP
- Nutrition: Fresh fruits and healthy snacks available, along with educational resources
- Back to School activity: 200 backpacks with school supplies will be raffled at the event
Where: Daniel Fernandez Memorial Park, 1103 Hwy 314, Los Lunas, NM 87031
When: Saturday, July 30, 2016 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
"We are celebrating a 10-year anniversary of ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving!, the nation's largest annual event series promoting healthy lifestyles in Hispanic communities," said Dr. Jane L. Delgado, President and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, the nation's leading Hispanic health advocacy group. "Driven by a "can-do" volunteer spirit, ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving! is working neighbor-to-neighbor to support healthier environments."
"We are proud to support ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving!® events across the country," said Robert Forrester, president of Newman's Own Foundation. "The Foundation places a high priority on improving nutrition access, and National Alliance for Hispanic Health is working at the community level to advance the health and wellness of individuals."
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lets-celebrate-vive-tu-vida-get-up-get-moving-10th-year-anniversary-in-los-lunas-300304063.html
SOURCE National Alliance for Hispanic Health