LONDON, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the live cell imaging market has witnessed various technological advancements in order to study the functions of live cells that meet the needs of academic and government institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, contract research organizations, and diagnostics laboratories. These advancements have led to the development of various technologies used for live cell imaging.
In 2014, the equipment segment accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market, by product; the microscopy segment accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market, by equipment; the assay kits segment accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market, by consumables; the fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) segment accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market, by technology; and the cell biology segment accounted for the largest share of live cell imaging market, by application.
In 2014, North America accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the live cell imaging market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asian region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. These countries are expected to increase revenues for the manufacturers of equipment, consumables, and software involved in live cell imaging.
The global live cell imaging market witnesses high-competitive intensity as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, geographical expansions, and acquisitions) to increase their market shares and to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the live cell imaging market. The report analyzes the live cell imaging market by product, technology, and application
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the live cell imaging market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various live cell imaging technologies across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the live cell imaging market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the live cell imaging market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2980862/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48