LockLizard Solves Zero Footprint PDF Security Problem LockLizard delivers the first portable, zero footprint PDF DRM USB security product
Safeguard PDF Portable offers publishers and users novel and significant flexibility in distributing and using DRM controlled documents and ebooks. Publishers protect their PDFs with Safeguard PDF Security and publish them to USB devices. The publishing process copies across the protected PDF files, the Secure Viewer software, and keystore license rights.
Trevor Mathews, LockLizard's Chairman stated "Document owners constantly seek the Nirvana of document security - a zero footprint solution that is secure. LockLizard achieves this with a Viewer that users do not have to install, enforcing DRM controls. Users can view protected documents without an Internet connection, and in environments where computers are shared."Benefits:
- USB devices may be pre-loaded with authorized documents or just the Viewer software;
- USB devices may be pre-loaded with whole libraries but contents licensed piecemeal;
- Possession of the USB device is the grant of rights, so it may be lent or re-sold just like an ordinary book;
- Documents can be controlled in both online and offline modes;
- Additional documents may be added to USB devices online;
- Nothing is installed on the recipient PC - there are no firewall issues or Internet connections to worry about;
- Users may use protected PDF documents on any PC they plug the USB device into;
- Users may password protect access to the USB device to prevent others from using it.
For further information see Safeguard PDF Portable USB Security.
LockLizard is a DRM (Digital Rights Management) company that produces document security, flash security, PDF security, ebook security, copy protection, and web content encryption software that use DRM technology to protect information from intellectual property theft. OurDRM software
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.