NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The loyalty management market is estimated to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 23.2% during the forecast period. This significant CAGR rate is owing to various factors driving this market which include frequent shift of consumers' demography and increase in the number of card holders, among others.
Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), retail and consumer goods, and travel & hospitality are the top three verticals in the loyalty management market. The new rules and regulations such as Credit CARD act 2009 and Durbin Amendment in the banking industry, the shift of consumers' demography and the increase in the number of loyalty programs in airlines are the major reasons for the growth of these verticals.
Among the various types of solutions, the customer loyalty solutions have gained traction across all industries. This is because organizations are looking for various customer retention programs to increase customer engagement and improve customer loyalty.
Break down of primary research interactions:
To determine and verify the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key business personnel and below are the details:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 (25%), Tier 2 (35%) and Tier 3 (40%)
- By Designation - C-level (65%), Director level (25%) and other executives (10%)
- By Region-North America (60%), Europe (20%), and APAC (20%).
There are various opportunities which offer a lucrative chance for loyalty management solution vendors to expand their business footprint. The increased investments on card loyalty technologies by organizations and the increased sophistication of online reward management programs are few of the opportunities in this market.
The report highlights the top vendors in this market space, such as, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Alcatel-Lucent, Aimia Inc., Fidelity Information Services, Comarch, Maritz Holding Inc., MicroStrategy Inc., and TIBCO Software Inc. (Tibco Loyalty Lab).
The loyalty management report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The loyalty management report segments the market into type, deployment models, organization size, verticals, and regions covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments.
2. The loyalty management report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitors' ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
This report on loyalty management will help them understand the overall growth trends prevailing in the market. The report also provides information and analysis on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03392242-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001