Other top-five findings for the year were:
- DVD Fiction Titles: Jurassic World, The Martian, San Andreas, Ant-Man, The Age of Adaline
- Children's Fiction Titles: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School
- Fiction Titles: All the Light We Cannot See, Rogue Lawyer, The Last Mile, The Girl on the Train, The Guilty
- Children's Easy Reader Fiction Titles: Green Eggs and Ham, Bob Books Collection 1─Beginning readers, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Oh the Thinks You Can Think, We Are in a Book!
- Children's DVD Fiction Titles: Inside Out, Minions, Big Hero 6, Cinderella, The Good Dinosaur
"Just like commercial bookstores, our libraries provide best-selling titles and other materials," says Dana Braccia, vice president of operations at LS&S. "For many residents the benefits go beyond cost savings because they come to the libraries for book clubs and other programs that build community."
Library Systems & Services (LS&S) operates more than 80 public and special libraries around the country through public-private partnerships. Under this model the company enhances the collections, programs and technology that enables libraries to continue fulfilling educational and vocational needs. Communities gain an abundance of advantages, ranging from simplified administration to improved literacy and strengthened workforce and economic development.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lss-reveals-most-popular-checkouts-at-libraries-300402132.html
SOURCE Library Systems & Services