LTE Business Suite 2014-2018: Global and Regional Market Forecasts ReportsnReports.com offers LTE Business Suite 2014-2018 a market research report in its store.
DALLAS, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Best Operator Practices for LTE Post-Deployment Executions, Monetisation and Evolution towards LTE-Advanced
1. LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018
Analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake, key LTE market drivers, global and regional market forecasts for the next five years with country specific LTE market dynamics.
2. LTE Capex & Opex Strategies 2014-2018
A quick reference on key areas of LTE such as investment optimization strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorization, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends – TDD/ FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers.
1. Overcoming Post Deployment Challenges in LTE 2014-2018
In-depth analyses of all the major challenges in LTE monetization, strategic guidelines for LTE traffic management and resource optimization, spectrum refarming, data offloading, smart policy management, and network friendly mobile devices.
1. LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms 2014 – 2018
Analysis of various LTE/ LTE-Advanced business models, strategies for pricing and positioning of LTE services, and scope, viability and trends of wholesale LTE networks.
2. Worldwide LTE Operators' Case Studies
Thought provoking cases on LTE/ LTE-Advanced operators from different markets – Covering their LTE business models and pricing propositions, LTE devices portfolio, CAPEX and OPEX, network transitioning strategies, and operators' future plans for LTE-Advanced.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=288090. Alternatively can inquire for discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=288090.
- The global LTE subscriber base reached 200 million in 2013, exhibiting a year-on-year growth of 166%. With increasing number of LTE networks as well as availability of LTE devices in the market, LTE subscriber base will continue to grow strongly during the forecast period (at a CAGR of 46% during 2013-2018) and the global LTE subscriber base will reach over 1 billion in 2017.
- The Report offers extensive coverage on LTE market outlook over the next five years, both globally and regionally (Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU). The report quantifies the LTE market opportunity till 2018 that will greatly help MNOs, network infrastructure vendors, device manufacturers, and telecom investors in their strategic planning.
- The Report also explains LTE status of more than 40 countries back to back. In country specific LTE analyses, the report has included key developments in LTE segment by operators, regulators, and vendors along with subscriber uptake, investments, spectrum scenarios, and planned LTE launches. These analyses offer a quick reference to understand the LTE market dynamics in these countries.
- As the rollout of an LTE network involves huge investments, it is posing really complex challenges for network operators. One of the major challenges for them is to prioritize the investment areas and decide the amount of capital allocation into various parts and phases of their LTE networks. It is equally important for LTE enablers such as network infrastructure vendors and device manufacturers to properly recognize the current and future LTE market structure and offer appropriate solutions which can justify the operator costs and revenues.
- To help mobile operators with LTE capex & opex the report provides valuable insights on key areas of LTE such as investment optimization strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorization, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends – TDD/ FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers. Key forecasts on LTE CAPEX, growth of LTE Base Stations, Small Cells Backhaul CAPEX, Backhaul OPEX, and the uptake of LTE/ LTE-Advanced have been provided as an add-on. These crucial forecasts will greatly help the various stakeholders of LTE in opportunity spotting, strategic planning and road mapping for the next five years.
- However, as the technology is still evolving, operators are also facing many post deployment challenges such as policy control and traffic management, pricing and service bundling, traffic migration, interoperability, and Voice over LTE.
The report provides in-depth analyses of all the major challenges in LTE monetization. Our study indicates that RoI is currently the major challenge for LTE operators while technical, regulatory, and ecosystem related challenges are also limiting their growth. Moreover, the current options for offering voice over LTE are somewhat temporary solutions.
- Key aspects of LTE traffic management & resource optimization have been covered. LTE operators are anticipating spectrum crisis as a major challenge in the coming years and are worried about controlling the cost of acquiring more spectrum to match the demand for high bandwidth services. However, they can optimize their network performance and can ensure the QoE by making appropriate strategies for spectrum refarming, data offloading, smart policy management and network friendly mobile devices.
- The report have also offered strategic guidelines on key LTE issues such as migration & interoperability (Backward Compatibility), LTE Pricing, LTE Branding, financing strategies for LTE devices, and customer support and billing.
- Most of the LTE launches have failed to seize the real potential of the technology and are now burdened with huge Opex as they need to carry the legacy networks as well. We have analysed the launch, business models, monetisation strategies and uptake of several LTE networks to provide guidelines on how other MNOs can have a better LTE program.
- Further, the Report provides suitable strategies as to how LTE services should be positioned in different market settings such as urban, rural, underserved, unserved, and developed markets. Besides, LTE pricing strategies of mobile operators across different markets has been covered inside the Report.
Explore other reports by Teleresearch Labs @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/teleresearch-labs/.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, ReportsnReports, +1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com