Maggiano's Little Italy(R) Celebrates Sixth Annual 'Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish(R)'
Special Menu Items, Co-Branded Gift Cards, Inspiring Star Cards Make Giving Easy
Throughout the fundraiser, Maggiano's features a special "Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish" menu. When guests select items off the special menu, Maggiano's will donate
- Mediterranean Bruschetta - an appetizer featuring Fontina fondue topped with fresh asparagus and artichoke relish baked on crispy garlic bread.
- Bolognese Stuffed Shells - jumbo pasta shells stuffed with Italian seasoned beef and Asiago cheese, baked with a light tomato cream sauce.
- Chicken Romano with
Angel Hair- tender herb and Parmesan-crusted chicken served over angel hair pasta with artichokes, garlic and tomatoes in a light lemon butter sauce.
- Seared Shrimp al' Arrabbiata - pan-seared shrimp tossed with roasted peppers, fresh garlic, capers and olives in a homemade spicy tomato sauce and served over tender orzo pasta.
- Berry Tiramisu - a decadent seasonal twist on our classic dessert, layered with fresh blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
- Star Lemon Cookies - special star-shaped versions of Maggiano's traditional glazed lemon cookies.
- Sparkling Peach Lemonade - a refreshing blend of peach puree and sparkling lemonade, garnished with vanilla sugar and a fresh mint leaf.
Guests also may contribute by purchasing gift cards co-branded for Maggiano's and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. For every
"At Maggiano's, we're all about celebrating life and love with family and friends. Our partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation enables us to extend that spirit to the Make-A-Wish families," said
In the preceding five years, the Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish program has raised more than
"Maggiano's continues to find compelling ways to involve its guests through the annual 'Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish' program," said
About Maggiano's Little
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Maggiano's menu features both classic and contemporary recipes -- authentic pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh seafood, regular chef specials and specialty desserts. Maggiano's 45 locations worldwide offer lunch and dinner, delivery, carryout service and banquet spaces for special occasions. Maggiano's is one of three restaurant brands in the portfolio of
About the Make-A-Wish Foundation
The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Founded in 1980 when a group of caring volunteers helped a young boy fulfill his dream of becoming a police officer, the Foundation is now the largest wish-granting charity in the world, with 65 chapters in
SOURCE Maggiano's Little Italy
More by this Source
Maggiano's Brings Back Old School Charm With New Cocktail Menu
Mar 07, 2013, 11:00 ET
Ring In The New Year With Maggiano's Wedded Bliss List Contest
Jan 03, 2013, 15:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.