Maggiano's Little Italy(R) Celebrates Sixth Annual 'Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish(R)' in Chicago
Special Menu Items, Co-Branded Gift Cards, Inspiring Star Cards Make Giving Easy
Throughout the fundraiser, Maggiano's will feature a specially designed "Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish" menu. When guests select items from this menu, Maggiano's will donate
- Mediterranean Bruschetta - an appetizer featuring Fontina fondue topped with fresh asparagus and artichoke relish baked on crispy garlic bread.
- Bolognese Stuffed Shells - jumbo pasta shells stuffed with Italian seasoned beef and Asiago cheese, baked with a light tomato cream sauce.
- Chicken Romano with
Angel Hair- tender herb and Parmesan-crusted chicken served over angel hair pasta with artichokes, garlic and tomatoes in a light lemon butter sauce.
- Seared Shrimp al' Arrabbiata - pan-seared shrimp tossed with roasted peppers, fresh garlic, capers and olives in a homemade spicy tomato sauce and served over tender orzo pasta.
- Berry Tiramisu - a decadent seasonal twist on our classic dessert, layered with fresh blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
- Star Lemon Cookies - special star-shaped versions of Maggiano's traditional glazed lemon cookies.
- Sparkling Peach Lemonade - a refreshing blend of peach puree and sparkling lemonade, garnished with vanilla sugar and a fresh mint leaf.
Guests also may contribute by purchasing gift cards co-branded for Maggiano's and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. For every
Guests may also make a direct donation by purchasing a Star Card - a decorative, star-shaped cutout detailed with the guest's name. 100 percent of the amount paid for the Star Card directly benefits the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and all cards will be displayed in the restaurant throughout the campaign. Each Star Card features one of two inspiring stories of a wish kid's visit to Maggiano's locations in
"At Maggiano's, we're all about celebrating life and love with family and friends. Our partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation enables us to extend that spirit to the Make-A-Wish families," said
In the preceding five years, the "Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish" program has raised more than
"Maggiano's continues to find compelling ways to involve its guests through the annual 'Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish' program," said
Guests may visit one of the following area restaurants: downtown at
About Maggiano's Little
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Maggiano's menu features both classic and contemporary recipes -- authentic pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh seafood, regular chef specials and specialty desserts. Maggiano's 45 locations worldwide offer lunch and dinner, delivery, carryout service and banquet spaces for special occasions. Maggiano's is one of three restaurant brands in the portfolio of
About the Make-A-Wish Foundation
The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Founded in 1980 when a group of caring volunteers helped a young boy fulfill his dream of becoming a police officer, the Foundation is now the largest wish-granting charity in the world, with 65 chapters in
SOURCE Maggiano's Little Italy
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.