Make Sure your Home is Prepared for the Cold Weather by Looking for the Right Home Insurance Cover on comparethemarket.com
LONDON, February 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts predict the current 'big freeze' could last well into February. With the chances of frozen pipes increasing as the temperature drops, many people turn to comparison sites such as comparethemarket.com to search out the right home insurance policy at the right price.
A burst frozen pipe can cause costly and significant damage to your home. Keeping the heating and hot water system warm at all times can help avoid this, but for added reassurance you could choose a home insurance policy which offers emergency assistance should you be affected.
Simon McCulloch, Director of Insurance at comparethemarket.com comments: "The cold weather can cause a number of issues in your home. On comparethemarket.com you can search and compare a wide choice of home insurance policies, some of which offer emergency assistance for added peace of mind during the winter months. Not only will you have the right insurance in place, you could also make some significant savings by easily comparing quotes from a range of providers."
Hunting around for your home insurance can be a stressful and time consuming task; most of us don't have the time to shop around for the best deals. But there is a quick and easy way, compare policies through comparethemarket.com.
All it takes is one form and a couple of minutes of your time and you could be comparing great prices for your home insurance. We compare over 60 home insurance brands. comparethemarket.com could help save you money from the comfort of your own home!
- Separate home buildings insurance and contents insurance policies
- Combined buildings and contents policy
- Adjust your voluntary excess on your home insurance policy
- Optional extras added, including accidental damage, home emergency cover and family legal protection
Specialising in more than just home insurance, comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products from home, van, bike, life and pet insurance to credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.
- comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- comparethemarket.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers.
comparethemarket.com is a trading name of BISL Limited. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered Address: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England number 3231094.