NEW YORK, August 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=BAC
Highlights from our BAC Report include:
- CFO Steps Down - On July 22, 2015, Bank of America Corporation announced that Bruce Thompson, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Financial Officer of the Company has decided to step down from the position after five and a half years of service. CEO of Bank of America said that Bruce as the CFO has put the Company on a strong, stable financial foundation, with record levels of capital and liquidity.
- Replacing the CFO - Paul Donofrio, who has been with Bank of America since 1999 and has 25 years of global corporate and investment banking experience, will become the new CFO of Bank of America. Donofrio, before being named strategic finance executive for BofA, serving as CFO of Consumer Banking and Global Wealth and Investment Management (GWIM), was co-head of Global Corporate and Investment Banking, co-head of Global Investment Banking, and head of Global Corporate Banking. BofA has informed that Thompson will assist Donofrio and remain on the management team until the end of 2015.
- A New Chief Administrative Officer -Andrea Smith, Global Human Resources Executive of the Company will assume a newly created position of Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The Company mentioned that Smith, who joined Bank of America in 1988 , will be responsible as CAO for Global Corporate Strategy; the Company's market president and enterprise business and community engagement organization; Legacy Assets and Servicing; Global Corporate Services; and Corporate Security, Executive Protection and Aviation. She will also partner with Terry Laughlin and begin a transition of responsibility for the Company's annual Comprehensive Capital and Review (CCAR) submission and Global Resolution and Recovery Planning (GRRP).
- Appointment of Vice Chairman - As per the release, David Darnell, Vice Chairman of Bank of America has decided to retire by the fourth quarter of 2015, after more than 35 years with the Company. Darnell is currently overseeing GWIM. Upon his retirement, Terry Laughlin will assume responsibilities as leader of GWIM and be appointed Vice Chairman after the Company's 2015 CCAR submission work is completed. Furthermore, Anne Finucane has been appointed as Vice Chairman and will continue as the Company's global chief strategy and marketing officer.
- Views of the CEO- Commenting on the various changes in the senior management team, Brian Moynihan, the CEO said, "The changes we are announcing reflect decisions two senior leaders have made about their own futures, and some other changes that will bolster, and in some cases, reposition members of the management team."
To find out how this influences our rating on Bank of America Corporation read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=BAC
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.