Manduka Celebrates Life's Stunning Moments With Bold Spring Collection
Premium Yoga Company Debuts #NowIsWow -- Challenging Community to Pause, Reflect and Embrace the Magic of Now
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manduka, purveyor of high performance yoga gear and the #1 choice of yoga teachers worldwide, today revealed the latest color story in its line of legendary yoga mats and towels, just in time for Spring. Inspired by the beautiful "wow" moments happening in the natural world, the collection includes hues like Glow (yellow), Pop (orange), Pulse (red), Breeze (green), Shade (blue) and Black Flash (yellow + gray) in a variety of technical yoga products.
To support the inspiration behind the new collection, Manduka has launched a 5-week digital campaign encouraging the yoga community to take a pause and experience the moment—by celebrating life, reveling in nature and embracing the now. Every week Manduka will showcase a new color from the Spring line—in visual collage form—via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and its blog. Manduka will then ask the community to share an image of their own to celebrate life's stunning moments, guided by that color. Fans can tag their photos on Instagram and Twitter using #NOWisWOW or upload on Facebook. For every entry, Manduka will donate $1 to yoga charity, Off The Mat, up to $1500.
"Our mission at Manduka is to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed yoga gear that inspires our community," said Manduka CEO, Sky Meltzer. "The new collection brings this inspiration to life through bold new colors and a campaign that encourages practitioners to pause, look around and reflect—on the mat or off. We are excited to see and share the world through their lens, while giving back to a great cause."
The new Manduka 2013 Spring collection includes:
- Manduka PRO® (Black Flash): Lifetime guaranteed, legendary mat with unparalleled comfort and cushioning, super non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design.
- Manduka PROlite® (Pulse, Pop, Glow, Breeze, Shade): Lifetime guaranteed, fresh alternative for people who like lightweight yoga mats with superior quality and comfort.
- eKO® Series (Pulse, Shade): Biodegradable, natural tree rubber mats completely free of toxic glues and foaming agents.
- eQua® towels (Breeze, Pop, Shade): A towel for life, the eQua Towel is the next generation in multi-purpose towels—lightweight, yet plush, durable and super absorbent.
- eQua® Plus (Pulse, Ombre Pop Rock): with COCONA natural technology this towel is woven with natural fibers extracted from recycled coconut shells.
The complete collection can be found here: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/f808b7eb
Founded in 1997, Manduka was built on the simple idea that a better yoga mat can make a world of difference. Manduka strives to support and enrich the yoga community by providing premium quality mats and products while respecting employees, customers, materials, and the environment. Created for and by yoga enthusiasts, Manduka's technical and purpose-driven product designs meet and often exceed the distinct needs of all practitioners. Today Manduka's products, which include yoga mats, towels, yoga straps, water bottles, and bags, are sold in more than 35 countries around the world. Not only focusing on superior design, Manduka also promotes their ethos of quality, thoughtfulness and sustainability in all realms of their business.
Saeger Media Group
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.