Market for Fuel Cell Technologies & Energy Storage Analyzed in New Research Reports at ReportsnReports.com These reports provide market potential of key energy storage technologies such as fuel cells, advanced batteries, pumped storage, flywheels and ultra capacitors.
DALLAS, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "Fuel Cell Technologies Worldwide" and "Global Energy Storage Market to 2020 - Targeting Transportation Sector Applications, Advanced Batteries, Ultracapacitors and Fuel Cells all Set for Growth" market research reports are now available with ReportsnReports.com.
Fuel cells represent an exciting and dynamic industry that could alter the way energy is produced and used for residential and commercial consumption, transportation, electronic devices, and more. Fuel cells have shown vigorous growth in the past few years. A new research on fuel cell technologies worldwide (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/33673-fuel-cell-technologies-worldwide.html) finds that the market grew from $420 million in 2007 to $775 million in 2012. The report forecasts global sales will reach $4.2 billion by 2017 and continue this growth trend to reach $14.1 billion by 2022.
This fuel cell technologies report provides clear guidance and insight on various technologies and end-use markets. The report presents the historic growth (2007 - 2012) and growth potential (2012-2022) of the global market for fuel cells and various fuel cell technologies currently used. Market size and growth is broken out by major country and by region of the world. The report segments the market by technology (type of fuel cell as defined by the electrolyte used), and application (stationary power, portable electronics, motor vehicles, backup power supplies, military & aerospace, and others), and provides detailed profiles of companies that are leading the way in the industry.
The information in "Fuel Cell Technologies Worldwide", available for purchase @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=33673, is based on interviews with industry leaders and fuel cell researchers, as well as primary and secondary data from industry sources such as Fuel Cell 2000, Fuel Cell Today, and the US Fuel Cell Council. The research also included company literature and websites, news reports and research services such as OneSource. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Fuel Cell Technologies Worldwide offers. Plus, you'll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
This report will help:
- Marketing managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for fuel cells
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for fuel cells in current and alternative markets.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the manufacturing sector understand the product buyer, and develop messages and images that compel product developers and engineers to incorporate fuel cells into various types of end-use products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Equity and venture capital investors identify high potential opportunities for capital infusion.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Global Energy Storage Market to 2020 - Targeting Transportation Sector Applications, Advanced Batteries, Ultracapacitors and Fuel Cells all Set for Growth
This research discusses market dynamics in detail by providing analytical content on the key drivers and restraints for the development of each energy storage technology. The report's coverage of the energy storage devices market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/229828-global-energy-storage-market-to-2020-targeting-transportation-sector-applications-advanced-batteries-ultracapacitors-and-fuel-cells-all-set-for-growth.html) is comprehensive with dedicated sections on potential markets for advanced batteries and key supplier profiles.
The growth of consumer demand for a reliable energy storage option has resulted in a series of inventions being made in the advanced energy storage market. In recent years, substantial progress has been made in the market for advanced batteries, fuel cells, flywheels, and ultracapacitors. There has been a substantial progress in increasing the expected battery life and developing battery technologies capable of effectively powering various digital devices, power tools, battery electric vehicles, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
Scope of this report, available for purchase at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=229828, covers:
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints for the global energy storage market.
- The report covers data and analysis on the energy storage devices in the leading geographies of the world.
- The report covers market size and forecasts data for key energy storage devices namely advanced batteries, fuel cells, pumped storage, flywheels and ultracapacitors.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2006 to 2012, forecast forward for 8 years to 2020.
- Comprehensive coverage of growth opportunities arising from these energy storage devices.
- Competitive landscape section that profiles key players, namely, Panasonic EV Energy Co., Ltd., SANYO Electric Co., Ltd, Cobasys LLC, BYD Company Limited, LG Chem, Ltd.
- Major regulations and support programs to promote energy storage devices market.
- Investment trends across energy storage devices market globally.
- Completed and planned deals by type (equity offerings, debt offerings, private equity, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions)
- Key topics covered include market growth forecasts, split by application, split by geography, competitive landscape, deals, major regulations and support programs.
Explore other reports on the Energy and Power Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Priyank Tiwari ReportsnReports.com, +1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com