WASHINGTON and NEW YORK and LONDON, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The concept of self-driving vehicles has taken center stage and captured the media's attention, but a host of other fast-growing technologies also have the potential to change the transportation industry in significant ways. These findings are highlighted in a recent blog post published by MarketResearch.com.
To learn more, visit our blog: http://hubs.ly/H03Pb5X0
The blog post covers four global transportation markets that are poised to achieve exponential growth by 2020, including:
- Traffic management systems
- Connected cars
- Fleet management technologies
- Electric vehicle charging stations
The blog notes that as the world's population grows and more vehicles fill roadways, traffic congestion and parking problems will only become more severe, increasing the demand for traffic management systems.
The global traffic management system market is expected to rise from $4.12 billion in 2015 to $17.64 billion by 2020. According to a report by MarketsandMarkets, "Parking space and toll management solutions is expected to gain maximum traction."
Read the blog to learn more about this and other trends: http://hubs.ly/H03Pb5X0
For more in-depth information about these high-growth markets, check out the reports cited in this blog:
- Global Connected Car M2M Connections and Services Market 2016-2020, http://www.marketresearch.com/Infiniti-Research-Limited-v2680/Global-Connected-Car-M2M-Connections-9643600/?progid=88923
- Traffic Management Market by Solutions, http://www.marketresearch.com/MarketsandMarkets-v3719/Traffic-Management-Solutions-ELV-Full-9626749/?progid=88923
- Fleet Management Market by Solutions, http://www.marketresearch.com/MarketsandMarkets-v3719/Fleet-Management-Solutions-Operations-Asset-9365096/?progid=88923
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market by Charging Station, http://www.marketresearch.com/MarketsandMarkets-v3719/Electric-Vehicle-Charging-Stations-Station-9957904/?progid=88923
These reports are also available on www.profound.com, where subscribers are able to purchase the individual sections, chapters, tables, or charts of a report they need without having to pay for the pieces they don't.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marketresearchcom-4-trends-in-the-transportation-industry-300305745.html