INDIANA, Pa., Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- S&T Bank, a full-service financial institution with assets of $6.3 billion, and locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York, is proud to announce the Bank has promoted six employees in recognition of their outstanding contributions.
S&T Bank has promoted the following long-standing Bank employees:
- Joanne E. Duggan was promoted to executive vice president and residential mortgage manager. With nearly 30 years of service with S&T Bank, Joanne has been critical to the growth of the mortgage loan division, partnering with business and commercial customers to meet their needs. She currently volunteers with the Redevelopment Authority of Indiana County, serving as an active board member.
- Robin L. Gray was promoted to senior vice president, enterprise analytics and credit risk systems manager. Robin, who joined S&T Bank in 1993, has served in many roles throughout the Bank. She oversees efforts pertaining to data analysis and credit related application systems. She is an alumna of the BAI Graduate School of Banking Operations and Technology and has been active with the American Cancer Society, among other volunteer initiatives.
- Jennifer Myers was promoted to senior vice president, retail ancillary products and service sales. Jennifer, who most recently served as vice president, enterprise sales facilitator, will build upon her 25 years of retail sales experience with S&T Bank to further enhance the customer experience. She is currently an Athena Award finalist for Indiana County, was named the 2011 Indiana County Civic Leader of the Year and has also been recognized internally as a previous Directors Choice Award winner with S&T Bank.
- Susan Nicholson was promoted to senior vice president, employee services manager. Susan, who currently holds numerous professional certifications including Senior Professional in Human Resources and SHRM Senior Certified Professional, will manage the day-to-day operations of S&T's Employee Services Department and will work on a variety of new initiatives relating to employee engagement and Bank culture. Throughout her nearly 20 years with S&T Bank, Susan has been active with the American Cancer Society, Junior Achievement, and Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure.
- Catherine Torok was promoted to senior vice president, chief technology officer. As part of S&T Bank's dedication to technology, Catherine is responsible for overseeing information technology efforts to ensure the Bank and its customers are protected. She currently holds a Registered Communications Distribution Designer certification from BICSI.
- Heidi Williams was promoted to senior vice president, commercial banking regional manager. Throughout her nearly 20 years with S&T Bank, Heidi has served in a variety of roles including, vice president, commercial banker. In her role, Heidi will direct the efforts of S&T Bank throughout the region to identify new areas of opportunity for Commercial Banking growth. She is also a member of the Board of Directors for the American Red Cross of Chestnut Ridge.
"The growth of these individuals has been critically important to the continuation of S&T Bank's growth strategy," said Todd D. Brice, president and CEO of S&T Bank. "Each employee has demonstrated the Bank's values both professionally and within the community through their volunteer initiatives. We are proud of their achievements and look forward to their future successes with S&T Bank."
About S&T Bancorp, Inc. and S&T Bank: S&T Bancorp, Inc. is a $6.3 billion bank holding company that is headquartered in Indiana, Pa. and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol STBA. Its principal subsidiary, S&T Bank, was established in 1902, and operates locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York. For more information visit www.stbancorp.com, www.stbank.com, or call 800.325.2265.
SOURCE S&T Bancorp, Inc.