TEL AVIV, Israel, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Matomy Media Group Ltd. (LSE: MTMY) ("Matomy" or "the Company") is pleased to confirm the guidance issued on 28 August, 2015 with adjusted EBITDA in the range of $25.3-25.7 million for the full year 2015*.
The Company also expects revenues to be in the range of $256-259 million for the full year 2015*.
- Increase of 50% in revenues generated from aggregate mobile activity to approximately $78.2 million (2014: $39.1 million) accounting for approximately 30% of the Company's revenues in 2015;
- Increase of nearly 200% in revenues generated through Mobfox, Matomy's Mobile SSP, in Q4 2015 vs. Q4 2014 following its acquisition in October 2014 (Q4 2015 $7.12 million; Q4 2014 $2.37 million);
- Increase of 51% in revenues generated from Video activity to approximately $60.0 million (2014: $39.7 million);
- Increase of 33% in revenues generated from aggregate programmatic advertising activity across all media channels, accounting for approximately 60% of the Company's revenues in 2015;
- Increase of 23% in revenues generated from Domain monetization to $54.2 million (2014: $44.1 million)**;
- Acquired Optimatic a leading programmatic video advertising company in Q4 2015, further strengthening Matomy's leading programmatic digital video advertising offering and mobile video capabilities.
Ofer Druker, Matomy's Chief Executive Officer, said, "We are very pleased to report strong growth in the second half of 2015, which significantly outpaced growth in the first half of the year, as the impact of our strategic changes started to take hold. Recent growth in Mobile and Video revenues supported by Programmatic capabilities drove the improved results and balanced the challenges experienced in early 2015."
"Looking ahead to 2016, we continue to witness the rapid evolution of the industry, and believe that mobile and video advertising supported by programmatic capabilities will be the growth drivers of the future. Our proprietary technology together with our diversified, and profitable business model combined with our proven ability to identify, acquire and integrate innovative companies, as evidenced by the successful acquisitions of Mobfox and recently Optimatic, make us well positioned to benefit from the current consolidation trends in our industry further supporting and sustaining our leading industry position," continued Mr. Druker.
* Based on preliminary, unaudited results consolidated full Group members, excluding two months consolidated results of Optimatic. The results of Optimatic (on a stand-alone basis) for the last two months of 2015 are expected to be as follows: revenues of approximately $12 million and EBITDA of approximately $300 thousand.
**Matomy acquired control in Team Internet in June 2014.
About Matomy Media Group Ltd.
Matomy Media Group Ltd. (LSE: MTMY) is one of the world's leading digital performance-based advertising companies, delivering results across web, mobile and social media platforms. Matomy provides a single gateway to all digital media channels, and combines internal media capabilities with advanced optimisation technology to ensure quality leads and sales for its advertising clients and maximum monetization for its media partners. The media channels include: a display ad network; mobile, social; video; email marketing; search marketing (SEM and SEO) and domain monetization.
For more information:
Forward Looking Statements
Some statements in this announcement are forward-looking. They represent expectations for the Optimatic's and Matomy's business, and involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and projections about future events and both Matomy and Optimatic believes that current expectations and assumptions with respect to these forward-looking statements are reasonable. However, because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties may exist in some cases beyond the control of Matomy and Optimatic, actual results or performance may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Matomy Media Group Ltd.