"We are honored that Mavenlink has been recognized for its strategy and innovation in building the digital infrastructure for a growing, $3 trillion global services market," said Ray Grainger, Mavenlink's CEO and co-founder. "This is an extraordinarily exciting time for our company, and the services industry. There is a huge opportunity for firms to capitalize on increasing global demand as a result of an escalating thirst for hyper-specialized skills and unprecedented adoption of outsourcing. Our growth and momentum is evidence that we are helping services providers take these significant market shifts and opportunities head on. With Mavenlink, firms are able to operate, scale, and thrive like never before."
The award follows several recent distinctions Mavenlink has received in 2016 for its innovative solution, company growth and customer satisfaction:
- Software Advice, a Gartner company, named Mavenlink a Leader in the 2016 FrontRunners quadrant for Project Management software, based upon performance and value for its customers.
- G2 Crowd, the world's leading business software review platform, named Mavenlink a leader in the Summer 2016 Project Management Software Grid based on its strong customer satisfaction score and large market presence.
- Red Herring named Mavenlink a 2016 Red Herring Top 100 North America winner, a prestigious list honoring the year's most outstanding entrepreneurs and promising private technology ventures.
- Mavenlink was named a 2016 BIG Innovation Award Finalist for the launch of Mavenlink Insights, an enterprise-grade business intelligence solution designed to help services firms increase margins, improve utilization, and better forecast revenue and resources.
Mavenlink also recently announced a major expansion plan that includes opening two new U.S. locations, expanding its current San Francisco engineering and product headquarters, rapidly adding jobs at its Irvine headquarters, and a new European headquarters in London. The plan will help Mavenlink accommodate a significant increase in employee headcount, accelerate product innovation, scale business opportunities and better serve its rapidly growing international client base.
"While all of the finalists were deserving, our judges felt Mavenlink stood out in this highly competitive category," said Peter Craig, CEO, OC Tech Alliance. "We congratulate Mavenlink for winning the 2016 award. I'd also like to acknowledge all of the finalists for their nominations. Orange County is the true winner here because of the exceptional technology in this category by Mavenlink and the other finalists."
Mavenlink is hiring in all locations. Visit Mavenlink.com/Careers for more information.
About Orange County Technology Alliance
Orange County Technology Alliance is a 501(c)6 nonprofit trade association committed to fast-forwarding the local innovation economy. It is the successor organization to the Orange County Council of TechAmerica and AeA. It is the only technology association addressing the needs of small-to-midsize technology companies and their leaders based in Orange County, Calif. The alliance serves members through local networking, professional development, state and federal advocacy, savings on business services and industry recognition. To learn more about membership, contact OC Tech Alliance at email@example.com or www.octechalliance.com.
Mavenlink delivers enterprise-class Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how businesses work with distributed teams, contractors and clients around the globe. Mavenlink's innovative technology suite enables organizations of any size to successfully manage and scale their people, projects, and profits. Consulting firms, creative agencies, IT services organizations, and professional services teams in more than 100 countries are running their businesses more effectively and predictably with Mavenlink. Mavenlink was recently named a 2015 Cool Vendor by Gartner, the world's leading technology research and advisory firm. Learn more at www.mavenlink.com.
* Gartner, Cool Vendors in Program and Portfolio Management, 2015, Robert A. Handler, Matt Light, Donna Fitzgerald, Teresa Jones, 24 April 2015.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mavenlink-named-outstanding-private-technology-company-of-the-year-300342449.html