Mazin Education Announces Sales Force Expansion
Educational software developer continues growth strategy in anticipation of new product releases.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Educational software developer Mazin Education (www.mazineducation.com) continues to expand, with several new additions to their sales management team. The company has hired five Area Vice Presidents to lead sales efforts in targeted regions across the country.
- Jill D'Antignac, located in Ohio
- Nancy Fowler, located in Texas
- Russ Marshall, located in Missouri
- Patti Smith, located in Washington state
- Brenna Switzer, located in Texas
Each member of the sales leadership team will cover a multi-state area and support state departments of education, school districts and educational publishers with responsive software solutions that drive student achievement, improve teacher performance and coordinate all of the stakeholders that impact student outcomes. The team is led by Chief Operating Officer John McHale. "I'm thrilled to have such a skilled and experienced team on board," says Mr. McHale. "Most importantly, they all understand our mission to do the right thing for students and teachers." The new sales team will support three programs for Mazin Education:
- Mazin Assess™: An innovative online assessment platform for states and districts. Mazin Assess™ was specifically designed to help states and districts meet the testing needs for the Common Core States Standards (CCSS) and prepare for the new assessments coming from PARCC and the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium.
- Mazin Assess™ Publisher Enterprise Edition: Targeted to educational publishers, the Mazin Assess™ Publisher Enterprise Edition will allow publishers and curriculum developers to integrate the innovative Mazin Assess™ platform with their curricula.
- Mazin EnCompass™: An early identification, referral and monitoring system designed to help schools ensure that at-risk students are receiving and benefiting from the academic, mental health or other services they need to be successful, safe and healthy at school. It helps streamline and enhance existing initiatives such as PBIS (Positive Behavioral Systems of Support), RTI (Response to Intervention), MTSS (Multi-Tiered Systems of Support) and anti-bullying initiatives.
About Mazin Education
Founded by Dr. Mariam Azin in 2012, Mazin Education (www.mazineducation.com) is a privately held, woman-owned business with offices in Ohio and Wyoming. Dr. Azin founded Mazin Education based on twenty years of experience in educational research and evaluation and her experiences as the founder and president of Planning, Research & Evaluation (PRES) Associates, Inc. Mazin Education draws together all of the resources of PRES Associates along with new talent and expertise in technology development and operations. The new company was established to put in place the infrastructure to support large-scale deployment of the educational software solutions developed by PRES Associates. Mazin Education brings together the best of both worlds: assessment and tracking solutions built on a solid foundation of psychometric research and data collection experience, and the operational expertise to support large-scale state initiatives.
SOURCE Mazin Education
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.